Is it possible to edit living images?

antonius138

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
I have been getting used to using LC5 like many of you but was curious about what I can really do with the Living Images function. I took a picture of my son with the rich capture turned on and when I view the living images the first few frames are perfect, but when the living image (video) finishes the end result is a blurry and unusable photo.

Any way to select the frame from the living image video as you can when you long press the hardware button?

Thanks,

Anthony

nomanquadri

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
Unfortunately you cannot select any frames from the Living Images animation, it is just a preview of the moments before your shot (i.e when you press the shoot button). The frames after that with different exposure levels can be selected using Rich Capture mode, it gives pretty impressive results. Also in LC5 there is the feature of selecting a frame from a captured video.

psiu_glen

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
You might be able to put the phone on a computer, take the picture file in question and make a copy of it. Then dig around, I thought I saw there was various files embedded within them now (they have it set up to allow for more features later iirc). Maybe the preview images will be in there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo