I just bought a new vehicle and synced up my Icon via the Bluetooth. Everything seems to have connected (contacts, Xbox music). The only problem is that old folders of music (pre Xbox music)that I used to have, but deleted are also synced up. Does anyone know how I can get these folders off M phone? I plugged the phone to my PC and don't see them in the music folder. Thanks!
    03-28-2015 04:03 PM
    I just bought a new vehicle and synced up my Icon via the Bluetooth. Everything seems to have connected (contacts, Xbox music). The only problem is that old folders of music (pre Xbox music)that I used to have, but deleted are also synced up. Does anyone know how I can get these folders off M phone? I plugged the phone to my PC and don't see them in the music folder. Thanks!
    Check in your OneDrive folder.
    03-28-2015 05:26 PM
    Thank for the reply. The music folder is empty as I have yet to put music in there.
    03-28-2015 07:01 PM
    It's probably in the same location where the original Music app was at. I guess it's dependent on your vehicle. I have a Chevy Equinox and when I plug my Icon in to the Infotainment system it only shows music in the "Music" folder. It doesn't recognize the songs I downloaded via Xbox Music nor in my OneDrive.

If I want to play music from my phone I have to connect via BT not via USB.
    03-29-2015 02:36 AM
    I reset my phone and that seemed to solve the issue! Thanks for your reolies
    03-29-2015 04:43 PM