Car syncs old folders

gaelicmoose

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
I just bought a new vehicle and synced up my Icon via the Bluetooth. Everything seems to have connected (contacts, Xbox music). The only problem is that old folders of music (pre Xbox music)that I used to have, but deleted are also synced up. Does anyone know how I can get these folders off M phone? I plugged the phone to my PC and don't see them in the music folder. Thanks!

anon(7901790)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
I just bought a new vehicle and synced up my Icon via the Bluetooth. Everything seems to have connected (contacts, Xbox music). The only problem is that old folders of music (pre Xbox music)that I used to have, but deleted are also synced up. Does anyone know how I can get these folders off M phone? I plugged the phone to my PC and don't see them in the music folder. Thanks!

Check in your OneDrive folder.

anon(7901790)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
It's probably in the same location where the original Music app was at. I guess it's dependent on your vehicle. I have a Chevy Equinox and when I plug my Icon in to the Infotainment system it only shows music in the "Music" folder. It doesn't recognize the songs I downloaded via Xbox Music nor in my OneDrive.

If I want to play music from my phone I have to connect via BT not via USB.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro