Sound Issues

camaroz1985

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
My wife is having a problem with her icon. If she listens to music (locally stored, mixradio, Pandora, etc.) then notifications (texts, facebook, even alarms) or incoming phone calls dont make any sound. All volumes are turned up to max. Sometimes if she answers the call when this happens she can hear the person, but they cant hear her on their end. The only way to fix it is to cycle power or soft reset. I have tried a hard reset and reinstalling the last update. That worked of for a day or two then the problem came back.

Any ideas? Anyone else have the same problem?

jontyfernz

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
My wife is having a problem with her icon. If she listens to music (locally stored, mixradio, Pandora, etc.) then notifications (texts, facebook, even alarms) or incoming phone calls dont make any sound. All volumes are turned up to max. Sometimes if she answers the call when this happens she can hear the person, but they cant hear her on their end. The only way to fix it is to cycle power or soft reset. I have tried a hard reset and reinstalling the last update. That worked of for a day or two then the problem came back.

Any ideas? Anyone else have the same problem?

It maybe a hardware issue probably.Try updating to denim.Verizon could help you

camaroz1985

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Did a hard reset. Was hoping someone else had a similar issue and resolution. Verizon is less than helpful, and I dont think they have the Icon available anymore, so I don't think they could replace it with one.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarianKlux