Anybody else experience this bug? Ill charge the phone till it gets to 100%... After I unplug the screen freezes and then restarts. After it restarts it only shows that it is 24% charged. This is the third time this has happened
    04-02-2015 11:31 PM
    Ive never seen this problem, but Id first test the possibility that its a problem with your cable or with the phones port. Does it make a difference which end of the charging cable you unplug? Could you find someone with a wireless charging pad so you could test to see if the problem is still there when cable and port arent involved?
    04-03-2015 11:08 PM
    Do a soft reset, did that fix it?

It has happened to me about two times in my 1.5-ish years of ownership.
    A soft reset after that weirdness fixed it. (except it was a couple hours after being unplugged, and Battery Saver no longer counted time from last charge for that day.)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-04-2015 12:07 AM
    Ive never seen this problem, but Id first test the possibility that its a problem with your cable or with the phones port. Does it make a difference which end of the charging cable you unplug? Could you find someone with a wireless charging pad so you could test to see if the problem is still there when cable and port arent involved?
    It only happened twice within the past year and a half so its just very bizarre. Im gonna try the wireless pad to see if that changes anything
    04-04-2015 10:42 AM
    Do a soft reset, did that fix it?

It has happened to me about two times in my 1.5-ish years of ownership.
    A soft reset after that weirdness fixed it. (except it was a couple hours after being unplugged, and Battery Saver no longer counted time from last charge for that day.)
    Soft reset did not change the battery status.. It stayed at 24% which was very weird to say the least
    04-04-2015 10:43 AM