Windows 10 for Lumia Icon

electricgary

Feb 18, 2016
Visit site
I upgraded to 14332 and I think its really good. The battery life seems to be about the same as earlier versions of windows 10 mobile. The only thing I see missing is the app to play the radio. Other than that it is a really nice OS :) It does not seem to have any real lag and everything seems to be working.

IcyPwnage

Jan 30, 2015
Visit site
Just finished updating mine to 318. Had to soft reset the phone since it looked like it was not charging. When I rebooted, it was down below 25% and I was above 50% when I started the update.

Probable cause is that I had it plugged into a laptop instead of the wall when it was updating, but everything seems to be in order. Will respond later when I have time to play with it.

beantownsouth

Mar 9, 2014
Visit site
Just finished updating mine to 318. Had to soft reset the phone since it looked like it was not charging. When I rebooted, it was down below 25% and I was above 50% when I started the update.

Probable cause is that I had it plugged into a laptop instead of the wall when it was updating, but everything seems to be in order. Will respond later when I have time to play with it.

The latest build is working great on my Icon. Restarted the phone after the update and have no issues as of yet.

Sheamartin

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
So my phone is stuck in "resuming" mode. I've soft reset it several time. When I try to power it down to do a hard reset, it still soft resets and won't power down. Any suggestions?

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I'm running into issues not getting any notifications whatsoever. No text/call/not even my alarm clock. Anybody else having these issues?

anon(7901790)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Mine kept rebooting and the touch screen was unresponsive. I had to roll back to 8.1. I'm upgrading back to 10 now. We'll see. My Icon isn't my primary phone anymore so I don't use it as much as I used to.

11B1P

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
What I don't like about the email program, is down on the bottom bar, you have "multi-email" select option, I have to touch it twice to get the boxes to appear to select multiple emails for deletion.

spicypadthai

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
What I don't like about the email program, is down on the bottom bar, you have "multi-email" select option, I have to touch it twice to get the boxes to appear to select multiple emails for deletion.
It activates for me on one tap. And tapping to the left of an email selects it and activates multi select.

Sheamartin

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
Sucks I did a hard reset and it took me to 8.1. But now Microsoft Health wont open. Not sure if I should attempt 10 again or do another hard reset. Phone is just a little funky.

js14873

Jul 29, 2015
Visit site

I've had the same issue for several builds now. Then today the email app stopped loading emails. I could see they were in my inbox and even read the first few preview words but when I opened it, nothing loaded. I did a hard reset and it's updating all the apps now. So far both issues are gone but we'll see if either comes back once I have the most updated version of the app.

11B1P

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I've had the same issue for several builds now. Then today the email app stopped loading emails. I could see they were in my inbox and even read the first few preview words but when I opened it, nothing loaded. I did a hard reset and it's updating all the apps now. So far both issues are gone but we'll see if either comes back once I have the most updated version of the app.

I have noticed when I delete several emails in one huge lot, it takes a second or two for my emails that I haven't deleted, to repopulate my screen.

Sheamartin

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
Once again wanting to attempt W10 on my Icon. But when I go to the Insider app I get "Server Error - a connection error prevented us from downloading programs..... I've tried a couple of soft resets. Any suggestions?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99