07-03-2015 07:27 PM
30 12
tools
    FYI. My cousin is selling her LG G3.

LG G3 (Verizon) For Sale - ZKY006 - $240 > Swappa
    Thanks much, but I need AT&T.
    06-21-2015 08:59 PM
    I appreciate the suggestions, but ziplock bags and cases are band aids for the problem, as I see it. The phone isn't water resistant, so Ill be taking a phone that is whenever I go.
    The phone was not advertised as a water proof phone, and never was claimed to be, the ICON is still the best Windows Phone on the market (with the 930), If you wanted a water proof phone then you should of gotten one that was.

95% of the phones out there are not water proof, all will take a light splash if wiped off quickly but, in a water park, in your pocket after going down a water ride with your lap all wet, a good chunk of the phones out there will not survive that with out minor protection.

a Zip lock bag works in most cases and it's cheap...

You gota do what you gota do :)
    07-01-2015 01:33 PM
    The phone was not advertised as a water proof phone, and never was claimed to be, the ICON is still the best Windows Phone on the market (with the 930), If you wanted a water proof phone then you should of gotten one that was.
    Jesus. There is someone like you in every crowd, isnt there. Listen... or read rather... something you seem unable to do. I have a water resistant phone. I asked if this was water resistant. The answer was no. So I used my other phone instead. I wasn't ********. I wasn't asking for a life saving solution or a spray that injects fairys into the case that ward off water with magic. I asked a question. It was answered.

Stop being such an elitist. Yes, the Icon is nice. No, I'm not going to go buy another phone because I was stupid enough to ask a question. Move on.

God, I am so sick of that ****. "Hey, is this thing water resistant?" "Uh, you're an *****. Go buy another phone that's water proof. This phone never claimed to be. "

Seriously.
    JANGEL13 likes this.
    07-02-2015 08:11 PM

95% of the phones out there are not water proof, all will take a light splash if wiped off quickly but, in a water park, in your pocket after going down a water ride with your lap all wet, a good chunk of the phones out there will not survive that with out minor protection.

a Zip lock bag works in most cases and it's cheap...

You gota do what you gota do :)
    Jesus. There is someone like you in every crowd, isnt there. Listen... or read rather... something you seem unable to do. I have a water resistant phone. I asked if this was water resistant. The answer was no. So I used my other phone instead. I wasn't ********. I wasn't asking for a life saving solution or a spray that injects fairys into the case that ward off water with magic. I asked a question. It was answered.

Stop being such an elitist. Yes, the Icon is nice. No, I'm not going to go buy another phone because I was stupid enough to ask a question. Move on.

God, I am so sick of that ****. "Hey, is this thing water resistant?" "Uh, you're an *****. Go buy another phone that's water proof. This phone never claimed to be. "

Seriously.

stayontopic.png
    07-02-2015 11:36 PM

Seriously.
    For real ? Get bent *******
    07-03-2015 07:27 PM
30 12