Lumia Icon to receive Redstone insider builds!

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
How's it running on the latest Threshold build?

Posted from Windows Central for Windows 10

10586.242, the latest threshold build, is running great on my Icon. The main problem I've had is the camera crashing and requiring a soft reset. Besides that, it's snappy, doesn't overheat, and the battery life seems decent.

spicypadthai

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
Looking forward to it. Will that include slow and Fast track or just Insider Release Preview?
Guessing at least Slow b/c it's already on Release. Slow and Fast were changed a few builds ago to be only phones with W10 pre-installed. Release was originally announced as the end of the line for the Icon and others.

IcyPwnage

Jan 30, 2015
Visit site
The only issue I have had with 242 has been the wifi inconsistency that has plagued the phone since I got it. Otherwise, everything is working as far as I can tell :)

Excited to hop on the redstone hype train when that is stable enough for daily use.

anon(5334066)

Dec 22, 2011
Visit site
Originally posted by devspeed
I upgraded my Icon to the latest Redstone build. I wish I had waited. Groove Music is very unstable on this build.
It's been fixed in the next upcoming build. Sit tight 😊 you can find more details about in the feedback hub for just about any piece of feedback submitted about the errors... A Microsoft engineer has replied to them explaining the problem and saying it's fixed in builds 14334 and higher.

Leonel Funes

Windows 10 & Xbox Champion
Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
I have Redstone on my Icon, Groove has no issues... there's no major bug except maybe checking a photo you just took from the camera roll... all in all good though

Posted from Windows Central for Windows 10

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs