After upgrade to Windows 10 mobile, my photos are no longer backing up to OneDrive?

sprtfan

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
I bought a new Icon and used the guide stickied to set it up for Windows 10 mobile. Everything went great and the phone has been preforming well. The only problem I have ran into is that none of the photos or videos I take are backing up to OneDrive. When I open the OneDrive app, all of the photos are listed as Waiting... Its been over a day now and nothing has been uploaded yet. Has this been a problem for anyone else? How should I go about fixing it? Thanks

sprtfan

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
Never mind I guess. I'll I need to fix a problem is post a question I guess lol. I had it set to not upload on metered connections. I'm on wifi and I think it should have uploaded with upload on metered connections turned off. After turning that on and rebooting the phone, the photos started to upload. I'll switch back to having upload on metered connections turned off once it is done and see if it still works.

sprtfan

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
For what it is worth, it looks like I had OneDrive set not to run in the background. That is why it was not backing up. I thought it was working after having it set to upload on metered connections turned on but was probably due to me having one drive open an watching it upload. Once it went to sleep, the remaining pictures did not upload.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo