14361.0 on my ICON 929 this a.m.

Shamshi-Adad

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
Update was smooth. Took about 1 hour. So far, Mobile Hotspot, Bluetooth, calls, mms, sms, emails, Edge, Store, battery usage...
So far it's all good.:winktongue:
Peace. Alan

extrikate

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Any luck with Hey Cortana? I haven't been able to use it for the last few builds.

Also, do you have issues with WiFi that require a restart for you to be able to connect? This was a day 1 problem and I'm wondering if it is still a issue for others with the Icon.

Shamshi-Adad

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
Any luck with Hey Cortana? I haven't been able to use it for the last few builds.

Also, do you have issues with WiFi that require a restart for you to be able to connect? This was a day 1 problem and I'm wondering if it is still a issue for others with the Icon.
Sorry, I haven't had a chance to use wifi till tomorrow morning.
And I really don't use Cortana.

Shamshi-Adad

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site

Ok, I tried Wifi at McDonalds and my local library - no problems.
Sorry again about not testing Cortana - I just find it too invasive.
Peace. Alan

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site

Did "Hey Cortana" work for you when you were on Threshold builds? Because it's working great for me on 10586.

extrikate

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Did "Hey Cortana" work for you when you were on Threshold builds? Because it's working great for me on 10586.

Hey Cortana was fine on the Threshold branch. I haven't been able to get it to work on Redstone.

My WiFi issue has been since the day I bought it 2 years ago. I remember many Icon owners complaining of connectivity issues and was wondering if the problem still exists or if I should get a replacement.

Shamshi-Adad

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
Hey Cortana was fine on the Threshold branch. I haven't been able to get it to work on Redstone.

My WiFi issue has been since the day I bought it 2 years ago. I remember many Icon owners complaining of connectivity issues and was wondering if the problem still exists or if I should get a replacement.

My Wifi has worked from day 1 when I bought it. It has remained working through all the Threshold upgrades and through the now 3 Redstone upgrades that I've done since MS switched me over to Redstone.
Peace. Alan

Shamshi-Adad

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site

I just tested Cortana. Sent an SMS text by voice. You don't realize what a feat that was for me. I've never, ever used voice with Cortana. I'm an old dog, 68, and THATS a new trick - I need a nap. :winktongue:
Peace. Alan

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb