Update was smooth. Took about 1 hour. So far, Mobile Hotspot, Bluetooth, calls, mms, sms, emails, Edge, Store, battery usage...
    So far it's all good.
    Peace. Alan
    06-09-2016 05:14 PM
    Any luck with Hey Cortana? I haven't been able to use it for the last few builds.

Also, do you have issues with WiFi that require a restart for you to be able to connect? This was a day 1 problem and I'm wondering if it is still a issue for others with the Icon.
    06-09-2016 05:18 PM
    Any luck with Hey Cortana? I haven't been able to use it for the last few builds.

Also, do you have issues with WiFi that require a restart for you to be able to connect? This was a day 1 problem and I'm wondering if it is still a issue for others with the Icon.
    Sorry, I haven't had a chance to use wifi till tomorrow morning.
    And I really don't use Cortana.
    06-09-2016 05:24 PM

Ok, I tried Wifi at McDonalds and my local library - no problems.
    Sorry again about not testing Cortana - I just find it too invasive.
    Peace. Alan
    06-10-2016 08:37 AM

Did "Hey Cortana" work for you when you were on Threshold builds? Because it's working great for me on 10586.
    06-10-2016 09:50 AM
    Did "Hey Cortana" work for you when you were on Threshold builds? Because it's working great for me on 10586.
    Hey Cortana was fine on the Threshold branch. I haven't been able to get it to work on Redstone.

My WiFi issue has been since the day I bought it 2 years ago. I remember many Icon owners complaining of connectivity issues and was wondering if the problem still exists or if I should get a replacement.
    06-10-2016 02:38 PM
    Hey Cortana was fine on the Threshold branch. I haven't been able to get it to work on Redstone.

My WiFi issue has been since the day I bought it 2 years ago. I remember many Icon owners complaining of connectivity issues and was wondering if the problem still exists or if I should get a replacement.
    My Wifi has worked from day 1 when I bought it. It has remained working through all the Threshold upgrades and through the now 3 Redstone upgrades that I've done since MS switched me over to Redstone.
    Peace. Alan
    06-10-2016 02:45 PM

I just tested Cortana. Sent an SMS text by voice. You don't realize what a feat that was for me. I've never, ever used voice with Cortana. I'm an old dog, 68, and THATS a new trick - I need a nap.
    Peace. Alan
    extrikate likes this.
    06-10-2016 03:12 PM