Hello,
    I installed the production release of Windows 10 on Friday, so i currently sit at build 10.0.10586.420. I noticed since i upgraded, whenever i come back home my WiFi connection shows it is connected but with "No internet". The only way i can get it working again is to power the phone off and power it back on. Has anyone else experienced this? If so, have you found a way to fix it?

I never had any wifi problems on Windows mobile 8 and 8.1.

Thanks,
    Patrick
    unmorphed likes this.
    06-28-2016 10:21 PM
    Hello,
    I installed the production release of Windows 10 on Friday, so i currently sit at build 10.0.10586.420. I noticed since i upgraded, whenever i come back home my WiFi connection shows it is connected but with "No internet". The only way i can get it working again is to power the phone off and power it back on. Has anyone else experienced this? If so, have you found a way to fix it?

I never had any wifi problems on Windows mobile 8 and 8.1.

Thanks,
    Patrick
    Yes, I have had this problem too. It started to occur on me a few builds ago.
    unmorphed likes this.
    06-28-2016 10:56 PM
    I too have had some wifi issues since I installed the Verizon w10. Wifi worked in the house, but signal seemed weaker than on 8.1. My main problem was that the phone showed connected to my car, but I got a notice that I had no internet connection. I uninstalled Pandora, which is my main use, reinstalled it, no change. So I did what we all hate, reset phone. Backed up everything, which wasn't a lot as I've been wanting to see how it behaves before spending more time messing with it. I report that the reset did it! Wifi in my car again!!! And my battery seemed to be lasting a bit longer than it was. Sadly my 928 has way better life. I reset last night from the backed up option which give you your start screen back and more! So today will be my first day after an overnight charge. Hoping the battery is better.
    Figgz likes this.
    07-04-2016 12:50 PM