Hello All,
    Just upgraded my Icon to Win 10 via Upgrade Advisor. Seemed to be all good, but when I check my voice mail the screen turns off and I can't enter the PW to retrieve VM's. After the VM hangs up because of no response, the screen reappears.

Any thoughts/suggestions??? Very frustrating.
    07-07-2016 12:18 PM
    what have you tried so far? power cycle? volume down + wake reset? what voice mail are you using?
    07-07-2016 07:01 PM
    Tried soft reset, volume down and power, then total phone reset - still goes blank when I check voice mail. I using Verizon voice mail
    07-07-2016 07:39 PM
    If you're using the app it's been retired
    07-08-2016 01:20 PM
    I just got a refurbished Icon yesterday and upgraded it to Win 10. I got a new SIM card so I could finish activating it at lunch today. I am having a similar problem with the screen going blank when I try to make any phone calls, including to Voice Mail. The screen wont come back until the call is ended by the call recipient or the VM log in times out. I got it to phone functions to work properly (screen options visible to select mute/speaker/end call, etc.) by using either earbuds or in-car Bluetooth.

I am also having general problems with the phone shutting off or getting into a reboot loop.
    07-08-2016 05:07 PM
    I also just got a refurbished icon with the same problem. From Groupon? What I've figured out is that the proximity sensor is broken. If I press very hard in the top right corner of the screen it sometimes works. Another work around is hitting the lock button twice and then the screen comes back.

Groupon did a poor job refurbishing these. My speaker is blown out, screen has burn in, proximity sensor broken, ambient light sensor is finicky, and the screen is squishy on the right side (not secure in the metal frame)
    07-12-2016 12:37 AM
    Hello All,
    Just upgraded my Icon to Win 10 via Upgrade Advisor. Seemed to be all good, but when I check my voice mail the screen turns off and I can't enter the PW to retrieve VM's. After the VM hangs up because of no response, the screen reappears.

Any thoughts/suggestions??? Very frustrating.
    If you're on Verizon Wireless, Visual VoiceMail has been ended and have ceased charging $3.99/mo for it as of July 8th. You gotta use their regular *86 or use some other VM service.
    Peace. Alan

MS Lumia ICON 929 [Win10 M Insider Preview, Redstone 14388.0]
    07-13-2016 10:06 AM