Outlook mail wont send messages on icon w/ win10

cpushack

Aug 1, 2016
Visit site
Odd problem but since I upgraded my icon to win10, Verizon's release, I often cannot send email's. It happens only when I am replyng to a message. I can compose the message. Tap send and nothing happens. Also backspace does nothing when this happens. New messages work fine however only replies present the issue. It happens on both my email accounts as well

Any ideas?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Odd problem but since I upgraded my icon to win10, Verizon's release, I often cannot send email's. It happens only when I am replyng to a message. I can compose the message. Tap send and nothing happens. Also backspace does nothing when this happens. New messages work fine however only replies present the issue. It happens on both my email accounts as well

Any ideas?

this used to be an issue a couple of months back but it got sorted
Make sure that you have the latest OS and app updates

John Culver

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
Replying from my Desktop, which apparently has a difference Windows Central Account LOL

Appears to be up to date, OS version 10.0.10586.494
Outlook Mail Version 17.6965.41052.0

Its a very annoying 'bug' if thats what it is

jayblazer

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
Same thing here only I can not even compose a new message. Oddly I have no problem replying to messages on my linked Yahoo account..

jayblazer

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
Alright I went in and deleted my outlook account from the app then re-added it and it works fine now. I think the smtp got messed up.

jayblazer

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
For some reason today instead of sending mail from my outlook.com it switched the send address to my yahoo.com?? So everything kept failing to send.. ugh.. There is a little drop down arrow next to the from address that lets you change it back. That has fixed todays problem for me.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12