Nokia X preorder reaches 1 million in China alone.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Yes, the lure and the promise of free pirated android apps is too overwhelming for a lot of people. And it have this on a Nokia Is just gravy.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Well those news about 1 million of pre-orders of the Nokia X are not quite true:

The Nokia X did not have 1 million pre-orders in China

I can see a moderate success of Nokia X in markets like China or India, but not to the point of getting 1 million pre-orders in just a few days.

That's how I'm reading it too. FAKE! Not a lot different with google using activations rather than using actual sales numbers. The same phone could be activated as many times as it either changes hands or ROMS.

Ivin Laney

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
...Not a lot different with google using activations rather than using actual sales numbers. The same phone could be activated as many times as it either changes hands or ROMS.
Google activations are only counted once per device ID. So it doesn't matter if you flash a rom or give it away. Fact check before you say things as people might actually believe you without doing research on their own.

EDIT:
To further back my point, this is what Andy Rubin said in 2011:
"For those wondering, we count each device only once (i.e., we don't count re-sold devices), and "activations" means you go into a store, buy a device [and] put it on the network by subscribing to a wireless service."

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Google activations are only counted once per device ID. So it doesn't matter if you flash a rom or give it away. Fact check before you say things as people might actually believe you without doing research on their own.

EDIT:
To further back my point, this is what Andy Rubin said in 2011:
"For those wondering, we count each device only once (i.e., we don't count re-sold devices), and "activations" means you go into a store, buy a device [and] put it on the network by subscribing to a wireless service."
I read that too. You were lied to. Its what advertizing agencies do.

Ivin Laney

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
I read that too. You were lied to. Its what advertizing agencies do.
Source? No where have I read that its a lie. A quick google and bing (just to humor you) search shows many sources explaining how Google counts it's activations. I wouldn't see a reason for The Verge, Engadget, Techcrunch, Android Central, etc to just blatantly spread a lie. So put up or shut up. Your irrational hatred of Google irritates me in the same way that somebody asking me why in the world I use a WP does. How do you feel about Nokia "lying" about 1 million pre-orders?

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Source? No where have I read that its a lie. A quick google and bing (just to humor you) search shows many sources explaining how Google counts it's activations. I wouldn't see a reason for The Verge, Engadget, Techcrunch, Android Central, etc to just blatantly spread a lie. So put up or shut up. Your irrational hatred of Google irritates me in the same way that somebody asking me why in the world I use a WP does. How do you feel about Nokia "lying" about 1 million pre-orders?
Tough talk from across the room. Its a lie sunshine. Not my problem, its yours.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Smh...
Silly me for thinking you actually knew something and inviting you to prove it. And lol at the tough part. I've done things for this country that would make any sane person **** their pants but thats neither here nor there. Good day sir.

No need to describe or discuss your criminal behavior in civilian clothes.lol. You ain't the only one to tour or agree with the order but we do what we do. That's life on the sand and of no consequence here, real talk. But let it drop here because this ain't what we do.

Ivin Laney

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
No need to describe or discuss your criminal behavior in civilian clothes.lol. You ain't the only one to tour or agree with the order but we do what we do. That's life on the sand and of no consequence here, real talk. But let it drop here because this ain't what we do.
You're right. I immediately regretted putting that. Maybe you aren't so bad.

k0de

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
Wow the first batch was sold out WPcentral announced it today. Lets see the second batch.... Hmmm maybe something is cooking here....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo