Ban the post above you! Game!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
It's my last name and it's spelled correctly and usually two French words. La Rue meaning 'The Street'. :p

French lesson over for today.

Ban for you!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Je ne parle pas fran?ais. Que diriez-vous? (I don't speak French. How about you?)

Interdit pour me forcer ? parler fran?ais! (Banned for forcing me to speak French!)

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
You have been blocked (read: banned) from the Windows Store due to suspicious activity. Please go to [fake web address] to unlock your account.

(and yes, my laptop is blocked from the Windows Store. And PC settings. Bloody VPN!)

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
It's my last name and it's spelled correctly and usually two French words. La Rue meaning 'The Street'. :p

French lesson over for today.

Ban for you!

Banned for not explaining this before I visited Montr?al. This would have removed a lot of the confusion while navigating there... lawlz

Bee Mon

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
I though La Rue mean't red-haired, or it is La Roux? But aren't they pronounced the same??
Arrghhh.... Banned! Your name is giving me a headache.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Le Roux means 'The Red', in reference to red hair. The other thing you'll notice is that Le (male context) instead of La (female context), it would be spelled differently if it was a girl. Le and La are also pronounced differently.

So you are banned for not understanding the basic grammar. :p

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
You are the one who ended the lessons for today and you started Le and La. If you don't teach him then how would he know about the grammar.
You are deservingly banned.

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi, Random Guy
I will take the privilege of banning you as you did not ban anyone and rather took time to tell that you love the thread!!
Now that's just great.

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
You are banned for being late on banning the guy who was random and also for banning me for banning the random guy who did not get a chance for banning anyone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb