Bing Now Featuring HTML 5 Video (Looks Cool)

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
Bing

Anyone check it or used it lately. It now has a video background instead of the regular wallpaper with interactive tiles. The current scene with the clouds and river flowing is kind of relaxing. Do you think this will carry over to our mobile phones?

Also I'm wondering how many of you switched to using Bing full time as a result of using a Windows Phone? I'll admit I've switched to using Bing since I started using IE9 on my laptop. I even use Live as my main account now. Am I MS ****** or just a Google hater? I'm not sure.

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
I like it! I hope they keep it. And I hope it carries over to WP. I just checked mobile IE9 and dedicated search button unfortunately no video :(. Maybe in the future?

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Last edited:

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site

psychotron

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Also I'm wondering how many of you switched to using Bing full time as a result of using a Windows Phone? I'll admit I've switched to using Bing since I started using IE9 on my laptop. I even use Live as my main account now. Am I MS ****** or just a Google hater? I'm not sure.

Same here. It's not so much that I'm a ****** as it just seems to make sense as far as trying to keep things consistent across both platforms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss