Post for no apparent reaso: What I'm eating for dinner tonight

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Just BBQ'd some killer tri-tip to be eaten with summer squash soup and a spinach salad with dried cranberries, blueberries and some sourdough bread.

May do a glass of red wine, not sure yet. Maybe a pumpkin beer instead. Decisions, decisions...

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
The wife is out of town visiting my oldest at her college so I took my other 2 kids out for dinner and a movie. We seen Puss in Boots in 3D great movie I laughed my but off. Now it's time for a glass of rum then bed time in sleeping alone again tonight.

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
Small ribeye steak here:

rscwhf.jpg

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
Just came back from a Food Truck event... BURP!!! Bunch of trucks from LA, SF and Denver came through for us here Vegas.

aubreyq

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
I usually grill but have nothing major planned for tonight. My mother-in-law is visiting though (gaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!)

Wiccan Lagar

Aug 17, 2011
www.mpiofny.com
Just whipped up some grilled chicken basted in soy sauce , fresh orange and lime juice and honey. Served it over grilled pineapple slices and white rice garnished with minced garlic and grated lime peal.

Sent from my Venue Pro using Board Express

Wiccan Lagar

Aug 17, 2011
www.mpiofny.com
This recipe and more can be yours simply by asking for the low low price of free. Just pay with thanks and love upon ordering.

Sent from my Venue Pro using Board Express

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs