WPCentral, the new West Side Story

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Dual Core = Jets
Single core = Sharks

Tony = Big D5
Logical Rational Thought = Maria

Tony and Maria don't end up together if you haven't seen the show.

Little known factoid, my wife was in the show. Played Maria actually.

But you will never see it on youtube because the obvious cultural bias. SORRY D5, COULDN'T RESIST THAT!

But seriously, she was in the show as Maria and then as a Shark girl in a different production.

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Seriously though, hasn't it? Its funny as ****. Ooooooo, I had a killer cup today at about 3:30pm. Had to use a knife and fork to drink it! I heard the water scream in agony as it came through the filter.

sin_nombre773

Banned
Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
In before the close. The cultural bias is the reason y I hardly goto YouTube anymore. Now I just go there to warn Latinas about it and send them over to dailymotion.

power5

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Youtube is full of people with agendas. The comments are the same with each video. All sites boil down to the same set of predestined arguments.

Computer sites: PC vs Mac, Intel vs AMD
Phone sites: iOS vs Android, Hardware vs Software
Car sites: Ricer vs Tuner, Show vs Go

Blah blah blah. I am sure this daily motion site has no arguments though and is not biased in any way.

I go to Youtube for the videos, not for the comments. Its just kids bickering. Why do you care so much what people on the internet say about your or anyone else? 95% of the people would not say anything if confronted face to face.

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Logical Rational Thought is for woosies!

Very nice Bert got a little Coca-Cola in the nose on that one. :D

Youtube is full of people with agendas. The comments are the same with each video. All sites boil down to the same set of predestined arguments.

Computer sites: PC vs Mac, Intel vs AMD
Phone sites: iOS vs Android, Hardware vs Software
Car sites: Ricer vs Tuner, Show vs Go

Blah blah blah. I am sure this daily motion site has no arguments though and is not biased in any way.

I go to Youtube for the videos, not for the comments. Its just kids bickering. Why do you care so much what people on the internet say about your or anyone else? 95% of the people would not say anything if confronted face to face.

U_um WHAT?! Did I miss something?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos