Dual Core = Jets
    Single core = Sharks

Tony = Big D5
    Logical Rational Thought = Maria

Tony and Maria don't end up together if you haven't seen the show.

Little known factoid, my wife was in the show. Played Maria actually.

But you will never see it on youtube because the obvious cultural bias. SORRY D5, COULDN'T RESIST THAT!

But seriously, she was in the show as Maria and then as a Shark girl in a different production.
    sin_nombre773 likes this.
    11-22-2011 11:48 PM
    That does it Bert, no more coffee for you after 7pm :D
    11-22-2011 11:50 PM
    Seriously though, hasn't it? Its funny as ****. Ooooooo, I had a killer cup today at about 3:30pm. Had to use a knife and fork to drink it! I heard the water scream in agony as it came through the filter.
    11-23-2011 12:00 AM
    In before the close. The cultural bias is the reason y I hardly goto YouTube anymore. Now I just go there to warn Latinas about it and send them over to dailymotion.
    11-23-2011 05:42 AM
    Youtube is full of people with agendas. The comments are the same with each video. All sites boil down to the same set of predestined arguments.

Computer sites: PC vs Mac, Intel vs AMD
    Phone sites: iOS vs Android, Hardware vs Software
    Car sites: Ricer vs Tuner, Show vs Go

Blah blah blah. I am sure this daily motion site has no arguments though and is not biased in any way.

I go to Youtube for the videos, not for the comments. Its just kids bickering. Why do you care so much what people on the internet say about your or anyone else? 95% of the people would not say anything if confronted face to face.
    11-23-2011 07:28 AM
    Logical Rational Thought is for woosies!

Very nice Bert got a little Coca-Cola in the nose on that one. :D

Youtube is full of people with agendas. The comments are the same with each video. All sites boil down to the same set of predestined arguments.

Computer sites: PC vs Mac, Intel vs AMD
    Phone sites: iOS vs Android, Hardware vs Software
    Car sites: Ricer vs Tuner, Show vs Go

Blah blah blah. I am sure this daily motion site has no arguments though and is not biased in any way.

I go to Youtube for the videos, not for the comments. Its just kids bickering. Why do you care so much what people on the internet say about your or anyone else? 95% of the people would not say anything if confronted face to face.
    U_um WHAT?! Did I miss something?
    11-23-2011 12:09 PM
    Glad I could oblige!

Mangos taste better than apples!
    11-23-2011 12:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD