So what are you guys gonna do when T-Mobile is gone...?

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
The deal is going to go through. T-mobile will fold if it isn't bought. Their parent company isn't making enough profit to be bothered. And if att isn't allowed to buy tmo, it hampers anyone else buying it.

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
The deal is going to go through. T-mobile will fold if it isn't bought. Their parent company isn't making enough profit to be bothered. And if att isn't allowed to buy tmo, it hampers anyone else buying it.

So if the deal doesn't go through T-mobile get 4 billion from AT&T and they fold? That doesn't make any sense to me, but then again I am not a businessman :D

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
So if the deal doesn't go through T-mobile get 4 billion from AT&T and they fold? That doesn't make any sense to me, but then again I am not a businessman :D
their parent company can do whatever they want with it. Four billion isn't going to keep them operational forever. I've never seen the purpose of tmobile anyway. I hope they just fold

planetbrian411

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
their parent company can do whatever they want with it. Four billion isn't going to keep them operational forever. I've never seen the purpose of tmobile anyway. I hope they just fold

So you hope a company that employs thousands of Americans, and their incomes are the life blood for their families folds? That and the fact that you think that their shareholders will "fold" because of a failed merger while getting $4B to invest in marketing, infrastructure, systems etc...? Those statements are absurd and irresponsible to say the least!

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site

I understand they can do what they want with it, it's their money. I was just curious if they were going to try and sell it again for maybe $4billion less, or start an upgrade to LTE or expand their existing network...

I hope they don't fold. The more competition the better.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I just want them to fold so AT&T can get more of Samsung GS phones. Im selfish. But as far as competition goes. I think three will provide enough.

planetbrian411

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
I just want them to fold so AT&T can get more of Samsung GS phones. Im selfish. But as far as competition goes. I think three will provide enough.

It is truely amazing how people rationalize their thoughts and actions. Critical thinking is a gift. Moreover, these statements are pure drivel.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs