Here's my Thanksgiving Day weekend project. Laminated wood floor for the man cave

Once you get hang of it, it's pretty easy to install, but it takes a lot of mistakes to finally get the hang of it.

11-27-2011 09:15 PM
    Very nice.

I tiled my halfway a few months back now the wife wants the whole down stairs done. I have 19 boxes of tile in my garage I have to get down by Christmas.
    palandri likes this.
    11-27-2011 09:19 PM
    Looks good. I did our master bedroom, but I didn't do a good job. Hopefully I won't ever have to do it again, lol.

Sent from my Windows 7 phone using Board Express
    palandri likes this.
    11-27-2011 09:33 PM
    Very nice.

I tiled my halfway a few months back now the wife wants the whole down stairs done. I have 19 boxes of tile in my garage I have to get down by Christmas.
    Thanks! My wife wants me to do the Living Room this winter. :giggle:
    11-27-2011 09:36 PM
    Looks good. I did our master bedroom, but I didn't do a good job. Hopefully I won't ever have to do it again, lol.

LOL! I really took my time with this one, and watched every Do-It-Yourself laminated flooring video over at YouTube. It's our 2nd bedroom and I use it as my den/man cave, so it has to be nice if the boys stop over for a beer.
    11-27-2011 09:39 PM
    If I ever do it again it will be better. I think it's easier if someone is working with you. One to measure and put it down and the other to cut it to length.

palandri likes this.
    11-27-2011 09:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD