The Snowman Irn Bru Advert (Scottish Soft Drink)

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Just thought I'd share this ad with you as I know many of you won't have seen it.

It's for a very popular Scottish soft drink. (Irn Bru)

IRN-BRU Snowman Advert - YouTube

Nice animations of Scotland too. It Always makes me smile. :D

(Look out for the Harry Potter bridge too) (Glenfinnan Viaduct) :)

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Oh someone's been researching, or just being nosey, I like that palandri. :D

(I didn't know about the US changes) The things you learn on WPC. :D

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
This is what I drink when I am in Europe :D

xkobpt.jpg

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Hmm my favourite tipple is Cider palandri, believe it or not, i'm not to fond of beers or lagers.

Could drink cider until it comes out of my ears.

(I think some times it actually has) :D

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
Hmm my favourite tipple is Cider palandri, believe it or not, i'm not to fond of beers or lagers.

Interesting, cider with alcohol has never became a popular drink in the states. A few breweries have made it, but it never really became popular. When the cider has alcohol, they call it hard cider here.

Warm cider without alcohol is a more popular winter drink here. along with hot chocolate.

Wiccan Lagar

Aug 17, 2011
www.mpiofny.com

I am exactly the opposite. I hate cider. I have tried a number of them and they are gross.

Beer on the other hand...it's disgusting how much I love beer. And I am talking Budweiser or Heiniken. I am talking about some weird ones from the corners of the earth kind of beer.

But I must say that wine is my go to drink. I make my own wine (as well as beer) and I can drink wine like water, replace my morning coffee with wine and user it as mouth wash.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
How could you not like Cider Steveg. There's hundreds of different flavours. Think my favourite at the moment is Kopparberg Pear cider mmmmmm HIC.

It's really very refreshing but not high in alcohol content like other ciders.

Kopp-range-ex-MF-NA.jpg

Can't stand any wine, it's all totally gross to me.

Just shows you how different we all are. Thank goodness for that. :D

Wiccan Lagar

Aug 17, 2011
www.mpiofny.com
variety is the spice of life my friend. I really dont see much cider out and about. Woodchuck cider comes in apple and one other flavor (which I cant remember what it is) and then another brand called magners. That's all you would really find out and about. Not even bars/pubs have ciders.

Drinking wine is a prerequisite Wee Bear. I am first generation american. My parents are off the boat Italians. it's in our genes to mingle with grapes.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
It certainly is Steveg, well mingle away my friend, yes palandri was saying to me above that cider isn't really popular there.

Never mind, we can at least agree on our mobile phones, that's something. :D

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
...Beer on the other hand...it's disgusting how much I love beer. And I am talking Budweiser or Heiniken. I am talking about some weird ones from the corners of the earth kind of beer....

Talking about beer, my wife and I have friends in Baltimore and they took us to a microbrewery in Baltimore. One of the beers we tried was called blueberry. It had a slight blue tint and you could taste the blueberries in it. It was really good and was actually one of the best beers they had.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium