FedEx Deliveries - Not Quite What They Could Be

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
I seen this last night on the news as bad as that looks it probably not the worst that has happened to that package. I do a lot of work for Fedex installing equipment trust me people they beet the snot out of your packages. If you are shipping anything make sure it is well protected. Everything goes down the same conveyor your sunglasses and some other guys 200# box of rocks. That guy shouldn't have tossed the monitor over the fence obviously that said I can see why he did.

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I decided to stop using UPS once I realized they were just leaving deliveries on people's doorsteps. Switched over to USPS and never had a problem. Prices are good and there are plenty of places to drop off a package.

Wiccan Lagar

Aug 17, 2011
www.mpiofny.com
You could not get me to use the USPS. They have delivered jewlery to the wrong house (requiring a signature) and then never followed up. SO a custom made necklace I had made is now lost somewhere.

I never had a problem with UPS or FedEx. I order a lot of things online and neve ronce has things shown up broken or in bad shape. The USPS...well...I am lucky I get them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon