Hi guys, sorry if this has been posted before, but I stumbled upon these pretty cool Metro UI themed desktops. The guys at Omnimo have done a really good job.

Omnimo UI for Rainmeter

They have Windows Phone 7.5 style themes, as well as Windows 8.

Here's my desktop which is fully working apart from the Twitter feed which is coming soon. It still acts as a link though, and takes me directly to my account.

As The Weebear would say.. "Just sharing". :)
    alpinestars1z likes this.
    01-30-2012 10:20 AM
    Looks nice. Now I might have a reason to use Windows again. :P
    01-30-2012 12:20 PM
    Hey, you do realise that Vista is long gone, right? :P:D

Sent from my HD7 T9292 using Board Express
    alpinestars1z likes this.
    01-30-2012 12:22 PM
    Hey, you do realise that Vista is long gone, right? :P:D

Sent from my HD7 T9292 using Board Express
    Haha yeah, right now I have a PC that has a dualboot setup: Lion (hackintosh) and Windows 7. I used to have only Windows 7 and I never really had any problems with that, I guess I just got bored. :P

Plus, I sort of prefer Mission Control to Aero... Flip I think it's called? I mean Flip looks nice but it doesn't really help me much with multitasking.

I'll install Rainmeter and Omnimo later today.
    01-30-2012 12:59 PM
    I used to use this but I never really felt it worked as well as it should have, or I never got it set up right. Probably gonna jump on W8 when it releases to get the authentic Metro experience :D
    01-30-2012 03:32 PM
    Haha yeah, right now I have a PC that has a dualboot setup: Lion (hackintosh) and Windows 7. I used to have only Windows 7 and I never really had any problems with that, I guess I just got bored. :P

Plus, I sort of prefer Mission Control to Aero... Flip I think it's called? I mean Flip looks nice but it doesn't really help me much with multitasking.

I'll install Rainmeter and Omnimo later today.
    Very nice.

Make sure you download and install all the add-ons. I quite like the customisation factor to this. Kinda makes me crave more customisation for WP. :)

I used to use this but I never really felt it worked as well as it should have, or I never got it set up right. Probably gonna jump on W8 when it releases to get the authentic Metro experience :D
    Yep, really looking forward to being able to jump on Windows 8. :)

Had a little play around and have settled with this:

:)
    01-30-2012 03:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD