T-Mo SIM cards for just $2.99 + tax with free shipping

anon(5335877)

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
Neato. Are you on T-Mo? I thought the Monthly 4G plan customers were billed by T-Mo on a monthly basis. Do you have to reauthorize the line every month with a PIN?

Nah, I'm on Straight Talk. My dad is on T-Mobile prepaid, but not the Monthly 4G plans.

Monthly4G Prepaid Plans FAQs | T-Mobile

According to that, you need to have sufficient refills for your plan to renew for the next month. So I assume the answer is yes, you need to refill your account. If you're not sure, just call up T-Mobile or head to a store and hopefully they can clarify it.

How does my Monthly4G plan renew?
A: Your Monthly4G plan will automatically renew if you have redeemed sufficient refills at the end (midnight) of your thirtieth day of service. Also when your monthly rate plan renews, your applied refills are made available for 90 days. If you have not redeemed sufficient refills to cover your Monthly4G plan, the features included with your plan will no longer be available. This will restrict you from using voice and text services. You can continue to use your remaining refills for downloads.

elibohnert

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
That's a really good deal. I just wish they had a plan with better amounts of minutes. Something like 800 minutes, 250 texts, and 2 GB for $50. That would be awesome. 100 minutes is just far too few for me. I am on Sprint now, and even with my 25% discount it's getting too expensive with all the taxes, fees, surcharges, regulatory costs, and the worst of all the total BS "$10 Premium Data addon charge" (essentially 4G access, which I can't use).

Gosh, a Radar at $170 is an amazing deal. Hmmm...
I got my Radar for $150 11 days old :)

Probaholic1

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, Sprint is getting expensive too. And there data is crap now so if Tmo is even remotely on par then I will be okay. I think it's also a good deal because I don't really use talk anymore more text then anything,

Edit: I lie maybe 50 to 100 more minutes won't be a bad idea

speedtouch

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
The great thing about the T-Mobile Monthly 4G plans is that what you see is what you pay. All the taxes and fees are already included in that $60 plan. Real nice.

OK, a little update. I activated my wife's Lumia 710 on T-Mobile today on the $50 Monthly 4G plan. You know, the one that is supposed to have all the taxes already rolled into it so you just pay $50 flat a month?

Yeah, about those taxes. They're not rolled into the $50. It's $50 + Tax monthly. I was told by four different T-Mobile sales reps at 877-453-1304 that the Monthly 4G plans have taxes already included, so I'd just pay $50 a month and that's it. The names of these reps are Thomas, Tully, Jeri, and Jared.

And just a moment ago I called Kevin at that sales number and he again said the $50 plan includes tax. BS!

I am beyond PO'd. The whole reason I switched to T-Mobile is because I was going to save considerable money based on the flat rate of $50 a month. Well, at least I am not on contract. What a shame, T-Mo, in all likelihood you lost a customer in under 3 hours of service with you. Bravo.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12