06-04-2012 02:20 PM
131 1234 ...
tools
    Nooooooo. Well poo, it was great knowing you. Take care!!

Sent from my HTC Titan using Board Express
    TheWeeBear likes this.
    02-27-2012 07:22 PM
    Your presence turned this forum into a community, TheWeeBear. You will be missed.
    TheWeeBear likes this.
    02-27-2012 08:05 PM
    Sad day. I know i haven't been on here that long but i really appreciate all the work you have given to the forums and helping me when i needed it. We are losing a great influence in the WP community and it just won't be the same without seeing your posts here. God bless and maybe one day you can return to the gang here..(im thinking a super amoled 57" screen with zoom capabilities..LOL). Stay in touch with us WeeBear :)
    palandri, snowmutt and TheWeeBear like this.
    02-27-2012 08:58 PM
    It's sad to see you go but understandably your eyes come first.

I just wanted to say thanks for all the help you've offered me since joining. You are honestly one of the best people I've ever interacted with online. All the best
    02-27-2012 09:00 PM
    You will be missed WeeBear. I bet Microsoft has something in their test labs for you though. Anything is possible.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express
    palandri and TheWeeBear like this.
    02-27-2012 09:06 PM
    Best wishes and cheers! Lifting a glass of The Balvenie Doublewood for you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    TheWeeBear likes this.
    02-27-2012 09:21 PM
    It's so sad it should be on the main page. :(
    02-27-2012 09:33 PM
    Wow. What a large hole in the forums. You did this community a great service. I am glad you will still be popping in. There is tons of good stuff from WP coming up, and a Weeb Bear opinion here and there is still going to be needed. Health first. Save your eyesight for those really important posts.

And Mr. Blake, thanks for the great judgment.
    ALborntoride and TheWeeBear like this.
    02-27-2012 09:42 PM
    That sucks. I wish you well and hope that you can get better and come back some day.
    palandri and TheWeeBear like this.
    02-27-2012 10:01 PM
    OMG I can't believe all the kindness and good wishes here, thank you so much guys, it really does mean a lot to me, it really does.

What a place.
    Big Supes likes this.
    02-28-2012 02:35 AM
    Well, my life is over.

I think it's about time I make a TheWeeBear Torch on Torchbear.

This sucks though really. Very saddening. Good luck with everything man.

Sent from my Samsung Focus S using Board Express.
    Thank you for your kind wishes J4rrod much appreciated. :)
    Big Supes likes this.
    02-28-2012 02:53 AM
    hi mate i only just got here and your off. your nae far away so give a shout if your needin anything.
    Thanks stevovr I will dae. :D
    Big Supes likes this.
    02-28-2012 02:54 AM
    We will always be BFF's

Click to view quoted image
    Absolutely. :)
    palandri and Big Supes like this.
    02-28-2012 02:55 AM
    I don't think a member is 'official' until they've received the weebear 'welcome' ! Thank you for everything, and we will treasure those moments when you drop in!!!!
    Thanks threed61, it's always nice I think when you arrive in a strange place to recieve a welcome.

Makes you feel a little more at ease. :)
    Big Supes likes this.
    02-28-2012 02:56 AM
    Man. This is such a bummer.

I hope you're able to make it on here on a somewhat regular basis. But don't ruin those eyes!

I just hope our eyes aren't ruined from all the tears we shall shed.

Okay... maybe I'm going A LITTLE overboard. :lol:
    LOL yes a tad overboard Winning Guy but still appreciated. :)

Yes I now have to be sensible about my eyes. First time in my life I think I have been sensible. :lol:

I will try and pop back in as often as I can, I promise. :)
    Big Supes likes this.
    02-28-2012 02:59 AM
    i bet there is a pill coming your way to fix that... :(
    gonna make jay create a voice read out version of the forum, we'll miss you
    I wish Nataku4ca. Thank you. :)
    Big Supes likes this.
    02-28-2012 03:00 AM
    TheWeeBear, I think you're about 33 days off! April Fools' Day isn't here quite yet! ;)

Seriously, though, I would like to thank you for your time, patience, and helpfulness that you've shared with the community here. You're consistent presence will be sorely missed. However, I'm sure we'll be seeing each other around here still, so I'm withholding any goodbyes. :)
    TheWeeBear likes this.
    02-28-2012 03:03 AM
    Sad day. I know i haven't been on here that long but i really appreciate all the work you have given to the forums and helping me when i needed it. We are losing a great influence in the WP community and it just won't be the same without seeing your posts here. God bless and maybe one day you can return to the gang here..(im thinking a super amoled 57" screen with zoom capabilities..LOL). Stay in touch with us WeeBear :)
    Thanks so much DownSouth for you kind wishes, I'm so looking forward to the 57" Super Amoled, pre ordering one now. :D

I'll stay in touch for sure. :)
    Big Supes likes this.
    02-28-2012 03:03 AM
    Your presence turned this forum into a community, TheWeeBear. You will be missed.
    It was always agreat community freestaterocker, that's why I joined very helpful and friendly. Credit to Dave indeedy. Thank you. :)
    Big Supes likes this.
    02-28-2012 03:06 AM
    It's sad to see you go but understandably your eyes come first.

I just wanted to say thanks for all the help you've offered me since joining. You are honestly one of the best people I've ever interacted with online. All the best
    Thank you so much boss.king, your comments really tug at the old heart strings.

I really am genuinely taken aback by all the kindness and good wishes here. :)
    boss.king and Big Supes like this.
    02-28-2012 03:08 AM
    Wow. What a large hole in the forums. You did this community a great service. I am glad you will still be popping in. There is tons of good stuff from WP coming up, and a Weeb Bear opinion here and there is still going to be needed. Health first. Save your eyesight for those really important posts.

And Mr. Blake, thanks for the great judgment.
    Thank you snowmutt and yes a big thanks to Dave from me too. :)
    Big Supes likes this.
    02-28-2012 03:10 AM
    That sucks. I wish you well and hope that you can get better and come back some day.
    If things ever improve starblade876, I'll be back like a shot, just try and stop me. :D Thanks you. :)
    Big Supes likes this.
    02-28-2012 03:11 AM
    Apologies for all the posts here, but I had to reply to each person to say thank you. :blush:
    Big Supes likes this.
    02-28-2012 03:12 AM
    NO! No more talk about biscuits, jelly beans, and Scottish/Klingon dialect (:D). :(

WP has lost it's mascot. Keep in touch pal and I hope your eyes improve over time.
    TheWeeBear likes this.
    02-28-2012 03:16 AM
    I will as much as I can Big Supes, for sure. Thanks. :)

Oh and it was Jelly Babies actually, I knew you never listened to a word I said. :lol: ;)
    Big Supes likes this.
    02-28-2012 03:19 AM
131 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD