06-04-2012 02:20 PM
131 ... 3456
tools
    WeeBear during the short time I've been around this forum you've been a huge resource and asset to the community as well as a nice bloke. I'm sad to see you go but I can definitely understand that eyesight is not something you want to gamble with. Best of luck with your future endeavors and I hope a breakthrough in ophthalmology comes through that'll let you rejoin us in your rightful place. :)
    Aw thank you so much ashykat, I really am amazed at all the fuss being made about my departure, it's really touching for me it truly is.

Thanks again for your good wishes. :)
    02-29-2012 02:54 AM
    Take care Bear.....
    TheWeeBear likes this.
    02-29-2012 02:57 AM
    I will jabtano, thank you. :)
    02-29-2012 03:02 AM
    For the short time I have been on this forum. I have always looked forward to your posts. You will be missed, and this forum will not be the same without you Dave! Take care and God bless.
    TheWeeBear likes this.
    02-29-2012 04:00 AM
    Thank you very much indeed for your kindness joemd60. Very much appreciated. :)
    02-29-2012 04:07 AM
    TWB...You do know that there are LCD monitors that are designed and built for people with Poor eye sight. and problem eye...i've been looking around to see if we can come up with something that can help.......
    02-29-2012 05:18 AM
    No i didn't, I know you can alter the settings in Windows etc jabtano but, I'm better doing what I'm told and not to use it at all.

Thank you for looking for me though, very thoughtful. :)
    02-29-2012 05:27 AM
    :( :( :( I thought you were just cutting back. Maybe I'm just in denial.
    TheWeeBear likes this.
    02-29-2012 06:02 AM
    sad news good luck with your life
    TheWeeBear likes this.
    02-29-2012 07:40 AM
    :( :( :( I thought you were just cutting back. Maybe I'm just in denial.
    A little more than just cutting back Judge_Daniel I'm afraid. :(
    02-29-2012 08:17 AM
    sad news good luck with your life
    Thank you torchxit. :)
    02-29-2012 08:17 AM

Well folks just a huge last thank you from me for all the kindness shown here.

I'm really sad to be leaving you all. :(

The Wee Bear is off now to rest his eyes. Take care everyone!

Kindest wishes to everyone from The Wee Bear in Scotland!

I'll try and come back soon! :)
    02-29-2012 09:01 AM
    Well if you will insist on using the greenscreen monitor from an Amstrad CPC464... (a joke only someone from the Uk would probably get!)

Take care mate. Hope the situation with your eyes improves, and in all seriousness if using a different screen or something would improve things - even if just so you can use your computer - I think I probably speak for most people when I say I'd happily chip in to fund one.
    5tephen likes this.
    02-29-2012 09:17 AM
    ^^ Second that. :)
    02-29-2012 09:18 AM
    thanks for all your time and energy you have contributed to this forum, you have helped a lot of people out. i am pretty sure i speak for eveyone when i say thank you!
    hope those old eyes last you, lol.
    TheWeeBear likes this.
    02-29-2012 11:31 AM
    I originally skipped the thread thinking it was some morning humor... Definitely gonna be missed bro and you definitely helped a lot! Thanks for everything man.
    TheWeeBear likes this.
    02-29-2012 11:59 AM
    Mission accomplished! Clearly these days WP is on the rise. It must make You feel good have been a part of that accomplishment :D

I'm not kidding, good forum communities is a important part of a sound ecosystem.

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express
    TheWeeBear likes this.
    02-29-2012 12:59 PM
    sad to see. But you have to take care of your eyes.
    And thanks for all your posts and links in forum that has helped me
    02-29-2012 03:24 PM
    Well time to go kill myself.

I'll miss your silly antics my Scottish friend. Get well soon =D

TheWeeBear likes this.
    02-29-2012 08:44 PM
    I just joined this forum and you're leaving?! Oh man....

Sorry to hear about your eye problems. Good luck to you. Personal health is most important, above anything else.
    TheWeeBear likes this.
    03-01-2012 10:30 AM
    Thanks for all your patient help. You will be sorely missed.
    TheWeeBear likes this.
    03-01-2012 11:20 AM
    I've not been here long, you've always seemed like a top bloke.

This place will be emptier without you.

Take care of yourself, man.
    TheWeeBear likes this.
    03-01-2012 11:54 AM
    Aww Man! Sad to see you go. Take care and don't be a stranger. (Well any more than usual. ;) )
    TheWeeBear likes this.
    03-01-2012 01:06 PM
    WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!

How did I miss this announcement? If my some chance you happen to glance at this thread I want you to know I will miss your presence and grace. You have always made me feel welcomed....thank you and the best of luck to you! :)
    TheWeeBear likes this.
    03-01-2012 01:08 PM
    Dang it!! How did I miss this news?!

David, I don't have to say that you will be sorely missed; It is an obvious concensus throughout the community. You have been a great source of accurate information, balanced insight, light-hearted tomfoolery, and inspiration for so many. Microsoft should include you in it's bionic eye program and hire you to run their official forums, or even better, pay you to keep doing the Windows Phone evangelism you so love here at WPCentral!

I wish you the best of luck with your eyesight, and hope to still see your contributions to the Windows Phone community, whichever way you so desire.

Thank you.
    aximtreo and TheWeeBear like this.
    03-02-2012 12:52 AM
131 ... 3456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD