Bye Bye From The Wee Bear

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Well folks sadly it's time for The Wee Bear to say goodbye to his favourite forum.

Without going into too much detail, I was told by my optician last week I can no longer use the old LCD monitor for hours on end or I would have to suffer the consequences.

Unfortunately my eyesight is suffering rather badly now and I just want to make my old eyes last a little longer. :)

I just wanted to say a huge thanks to Dave for asking me to become a mod.

In the short time I've been here I have had a wonderful time and I feel as if I've made so many friends here now. You don't get that on many forums these days.

I couldn't leave without saying goodbye to everyone here and would just like to thank everyone for putting up with all my nonsense. :lol:

I'll be here until Wednesday, then no more net for me apart from a few email checks now and again etc. Grrrrrr

I'll pop in now and again to see what's happening in the WP world, but not as much as I used to.

Just wanted to say a warm goodbye to everyone. I shall miss the place terriblly.

Take Care everyone, and enjoy your WP's as much as ever, oh and once again thanks for putting up with me. :D

Kind Regards, David. (AKA The Wee Bear)

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Wow, this is very sad. You're a credit to this forum, and the WP7 community in general. Hope things get better in regards to your sight, and this forum will definitely miss you.

I've not posted much, and was a lurker for a long time, but your posts were always informative and fun. Not sure if this forum will be as "alive" without you.

That is so very kind, thanks Bearach. :cool:

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
This is the saddest day of my WPCentral life. :(

NOW WHO WILL TAKE OVER POSTING ALL THE BREAKING NEWS!!!

:( :( :(

Wish you well. Good luck with them peepers!

J4rrod

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
Well, my life is over.

I think it's about time I make a TheWeeBear Torch on Torchbear.

This sucks though really. Very saddening. Good luck with everything man.

Sent from my Samsung Focus S using Board Express.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
ah man!! i come back from launch break to see this part of news :(

its a sad day indeed , just a bit wee sad on this Monday :(

well you surely will be missed TheWeebear , gona miss all the news update you spoon fed me :(

hopefully will still see you on once in a while :) come say hey ;) .. also i wont be able to change my avatar any more to mach my lock screen :( :straight:

its to bad you leave before your 10th star!!! at lease now i sitll have a chance at winning HAHAHA!! one down 3 to go!! lol (dave is next on the list lol ) i finally got my 6th star!

PS: thanks again for all the help setting up my thread :)

and be safe!!

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss