Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
We will always be BFF's :cool:

11l051x.gif

threed61

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
I don't think a member is 'official' until they've received the weebear 'welcome' ! Thank you for everything, and we will treasure those moments when you drop in!!!!

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Man. This is such a bummer.

I hope you're able to make it on here on a somewhat regular basis. But don't ruin those eyes!

I just hope our eyes aren't ruined from all the tears we shall shed.

Okay... maybe I'm going A LITTLE overboard. :lol:

Nataku4ca

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
i bet there is a pill coming your way to fix that... :(
gonna make jay create a voice read out version of the forum, we'll miss you

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
TheWeeBear and I talked about this last week so I am already over the shock. TWB don't be a stranger if there is anything we can do you know where we are. I hope something changes in the future allowing your return. Your spot will always be open and waiting for you.

A little story from me. TWB is my first Moderator ever the first person I asked to join the team that didn't even exist till he accepted. I think I made a very good choice.

Just sharing :)

ALborntoride

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Sad day. I know i haven't been on here that long but i really appreciate all the work you have given to the forums and helping me when i needed it. We are losing a great influence in the WP community and it just won't be the same without seeing your posts here. God bless and maybe one day you can return to the gang here..(im thinking a super amoled 57" screen with zoom capabilities..LOL). Stay in touch with us WeeBear :)

boss.king

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
It's sad to see you go but understandably your eyes come first.

I just wanted to say thanks for all the help you've offered me since joining. You are honestly one of the best people I've ever interacted with online. All the best

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
You will be missed WeeBear. I bet Microsoft has something in their test labs for you though. Anything is possible.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Wow. What a large hole in the forums. You did this community a great service. I am glad you will still be popping in. There is tons of good stuff from WP coming up, and a Weeb Bear opinion here and there is still going to be needed. Health first. Save your eyesight for those really important posts.

And Mr. Blake, thanks for the great judgment.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
OMG I can't believe all the kindness and good wishes here, thank you so much guys, it really does mean a lot to me, it really does.

What a place. :cool:

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Well, my life is over.

I think it's about time I make a TheWeeBear Torch on Torchbear.

This sucks though really. Very saddening. Good luck with everything man.

Sent from my Samsung Focus S using Board Express.

Thank you for your kind wishes J4rrod much appreciated. :)

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I don't think a member is 'official' until they've received the weebear 'welcome' ! Thank you for everything, and we will treasure those moments when you drop in!!!!
Thanks threed61, it's always nice I think when you arrive in a strange place to recieve a welcome.

Makes you feel a little more at ease. :)

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Man. This is such a bummer.

I hope you're able to make it on here on a somewhat regular basis. But don't ruin those eyes!

I just hope our eyes aren't ruined from all the tears we shall shed.

Okay... maybe I'm going A LITTLE overboard. :lol:

LOL yes a tad overboard Winning Guy but still appreciated. :)

Yes I now have to be sensible about my eyes. First time in my life I think I have been sensible. :lol:

I will try and pop back in as often as I can, I promise. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)