Bye Bye From The Wee Bear

Judge_Daniel

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
TheWeeBear, I think you're about 33 days off! April Fools' Day isn't here quite yet! ;)

Seriously, though, I would like to thank you for your time, patience, and helpfulness that you've shared with the community here. You're consistent presence will be sorely missed. However, I'm sure we'll be seeing each other around here still, so I'm withholding any goodbyes. :)

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Sad day. I know i haven't been on here that long but i really appreciate all the work you have given to the forums and helping me when i needed it. We are losing a great influence in the WP community and it just won't be the same without seeing your posts here. God bless and maybe one day you can return to the gang here..(im thinking a super amoled 57" screen with zoom capabilities..LOL). Stay in touch with us WeeBear :)

Thanks so much DownSouth for you kind wishes, I'm so looking forward to the 57" Super Amoled, pre ordering one now. :D

I'll stay in touch for sure. :)

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
It's sad to see you go but understandably your eyes come first.

I just wanted to say thanks for all the help you've offered me since joining. You are honestly one of the best people I've ever interacted with online. All the best
Thank you so much boss.king, your comments really tug at the old heart strings.

I really am genuinely taken aback by all the kindness and good wishes here. :)

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Wow. What a large hole in the forums. You did this community a great service. I am glad you will still be popping in. There is tons of good stuff from WP coming up, and a Weeb Bear opinion here and there is still going to be needed. Health first. Save your eyesight for those really important posts.

And Mr. Blake, thanks for the great judgment.
Thank you snowmutt and yes a big thanks to Dave from me too. :)

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
NO! No more talk about biscuits, jelly beans, and Scottish/Klingon dialect :)D). :(

WP has lost it's mascot. Keep in touch pal and I hope your eyes improve over time.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I will as much as I can Big Supes, for sure. Thanks. :)

Oh and it was Jelly Babies actually, I knew you never listened to a word I said. :lol: ;)

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
ah man!! i come back from launch break to see this part of news :(

its a sad day indeed , just a bit wee sad on this Monday :(

well you surely will be missed TheWeebear , gona miss all the news update you spoon fed me :(

hopefully will still see you on once in a while :) come say hey ;) .. also i wont be able to change my avatar any more to mach my lock screen :( :straight:

its to bad you leave before your 10th star!!! at lease now i sitll have a chance at winning HAHAHA!! one down 3 to go!! lol (dave is next on the list lol ) i finally got my 6th star!

PS: thanks again for all the help setting up my thread :)

and be safe!!
You're more than welcome Se1fcr3ation. Thank you for your very kind wishes and a big thank you too for all the hard work you do with your help pages.

They are a great contribution to the forums, and I know the hard work that goes into creating them my friend. :)

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
:D My whole family (bar Big Supes) are addicted to Jelly Beans. . .

. . . been there - done that. :lol:

Last edited:

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Yikes. :straight:

The thing is, I have no willpower, I can't have a couple and say to myself, that was good, I'll have another later.

No, I have to stuff them all in my gob and look like a hamster every time.

Last edited:

welsbloke

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
You will be missed. If this was a con to get the most thanks and likes in a single thread you will have won hands down. Which is testament to how well you were regarded by the forum members.

Keep it big and I am sure we will still see you around, too often though and I will be the first to tell you off.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05