Bye Bye From The Wee Bear

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
You will be missed. If this was a con to get the most thanks and likes in a single thread you will have won hands down. Which is testament to how well you were regarded by the forum members.

Keep it big and I am sure we will still see you around, too often though and I will be the first to tell you off.
Oh no, you've rumbled my plans welsbloke, I always end up getting caught. :( :lol:

I know, it really is amazing all the thanks I've been getting, everyone here is so kind. Another big thanks to you welsbloke for your good wishes.

No I'll just be here now and again, I promise. :D Thanks again. :cool:

mjvw7beta

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
So sorry to see you go.

You've been a credit to these forums, friendly, knowledgeable and a great ambassador for Windows Phone 7.

All the best

Mark (a sad bear today)

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
So sorry to see you go.

You've been a credit to these forums, friendly, knowledgeable and a great ambassador for Windows Phone 7.

All the best

Mark (a sad bear today)
Aw thank you so much mjvw7beta for the praise. :cool:

Won't be able to get my head through the door now. :D

pixeline

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm so so sad to see you go ... you are without comparison the kindest man I have ever met online. And as someone said - you are the reason this forum is not just a forum, but a community.

Best of luck to you (and your eyes) in the future - looking forward to seeing you around from time to time :)

pix

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm so so sad to see you go ... you are without comparison the kindest man I have ever met online. And as someone said - you are the reason this forum is not just a forum, but a community.

Best of luck to you (and your eyes) in the future - looking forward to seeing you around from time to time :)

pix
What a first post, I'm honoured Pixeline. Thank you so much for that.
I still can't get over all the fuss everyone's making about me sigh. :cool:

I don't think I've ever had so much attention before. :D

coffeemike

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
TWB, I'm glad you're able to do what's best for your eyes and health (hey, isn't it Mobile Nations Fitness Month? get healthy!). And while it's a bit of a eulogy for the forums, thankfully you're still alive. :D

That said, if nobody else has said it, I'll be quite happy to drop everything and take dictation over the phone next time you have something to say.

All the best!

Cheers,
Mike

pixeline

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
What a first post, I'm honoured Pixeline. Thank you so much for that.
I still can't get over all the fuss everyone's making about me sigh. :cool:

I don't think I've ever had so much attention before. :D

And you deserve every bit of it!!!

Been lurking for a couple of month. But as English is not my mother tongue (Danish is), I been a little hesitant to "come out in the open" - but I just had to speak my mind to day :)

pix

Oso22

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The first post I read on here was one of yours, and also one of the reasons I joined.

Really sad that you wont be involved as much :(

Best wishes

Oso

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Good luck, David. I wear contacts (hard ones) and I know the toll using a computer for long periods take. You have been a fantastic source of new info with your links and great posts here. You wee-ll be missed! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss