Bye Bye From The Wee Bear

dannejanne

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
Lower the brigtness to 10% and use 800x600 resolution on a 30" screen =D

Seriously though. Good luck with everything. I have not been here for long but I've seen your face all around. Sorry to hear this. But your personal health is way more important than a forum.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Good luck, David. I wear contacts (hard ones) and I know the toll using a computer for long periods take. You have been a fantastic source of new info with your links and great posts here. You wee-ll be missed! :)
Thank you so much theefman, I have enjoyed sharing all my geeky WP links with everyone. Thanks again, :cool:

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Lower the brigtness to 10% and use 800x600 resolution on a 30" screen =D

Seriously though. Good luck with everything. I have not been here for long but I've seen your face all around. Sorry to hear this. But your personal health is way more important than a forum.
Thanks very much dannejanne, and you are exactly right of course. I hope you keep enjoying the best forums on the net for all your WP news and questions. :)

(I sound like a salesman now LOL) :D

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
You will be missed sir.

You kept this forum alive. Someone has a lot to do to fill your shoes.

Be Good mate :)

Aw thanks Yakkob, there's plenty of fantastic members here that keep posting loads of great stuff.

I'm sure the WPC forums will be just as friendly and informative as ever when i've retired.

Thanks again for your kind wishes Yakkob.

(I'm always good, except when I'm bad, then I'm even better.) :lol:

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
*is wondering*
*can they do Laser eye surgery on Bears?*

start a donation thread to help BEARS in the UK! lol

we help polar bears in in Canada, i dont see why we cant help the Weebears in the UK . HAHA ;)

not sure if Weebears are part of the WWF doh :(

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
polar_bear.jpg

Great sentiments there Se1fcr3ation. :cool:

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
So, while I never received your welcome message (I musta slipped in very well!), it is such a shame to see a lively person going. I'll get in touch with Samsung and ask them to make that 1,000,000" Super HD AMOLED monitor for you :p

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
welcome.gif

Yes please paladinleeds LOL, well please have a special belated welcome from me.
My head is hanging in shame. :blush:

You must have sneaked in when I was sleeping. :D

Better getting a welcome later than not at all I guess paladinleeds. Hope you continue to enjoy the forums. :)

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
You will be missed sir.

You kept this forum alive. Someone has a lot to do to fill your shoes.

Be Good mate :)

I think it will take about 2 or 3 people to fill his shoes. I swear, he was online 24 hrs a day!

If a new article came out, he was there to post it within 3 seconds!

ni_ck85

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
WeeBear have you ever tried the gunnar optics pc glasses? They help to reduce the strain on your eyes while looking at a computer screen for hours on end. I have a pair and they are great. Just a little food for thought..

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

straitda

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Whoa! I was too busy to check the forums the past couple of days and now I see this? Wee Bear, you will be missed! These forums just won't be the same without you.

I can't believe with all the technology around today there isn't some way around this.

A sad day indeed. Take care Wee Bear.

P.S. Hopefully this doesn't apply to playing Xbox games too.

Sent from my T7575 using Board Express

Bifurcated

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Very sorry to hear about your problems, Wee Bear. You're doing the right thing - definitely don't want to mess with your sight. But add my name to the list of people who will miss your presence greatly.

locokip

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
Bearly knew you!

I just joined and you're leaving? Sorry to hear about the eyballs. Keep up the good work and I hope to see you again sometime in the future when they just give all of us Kinect sensors for eyes.

Thanks for all your assistance.

ashykat

Nov 20, 2010
Visit site
WeeBear during the short time I've been around this forum you've been a huge resource and asset to the community as well as a nice bloke. I'm sad to see you go but I can definitely understand that eyesight is not something you want to gamble with. Best of luck with your future endeavors and I hope a breakthrough in ophthalmology comes through that'll let you rejoin us in your rightful place. :)

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I think it will take about 2 or 3 people to fill his shoes. I swear, he was online 24 hrs a day!

If a new article came out, he was there to post it within 3 seconds!
Thanks again Winning Guy, no I wasn't here 24 hours a day, I did manage a wee sleep now and again. :D

I tried my best to post things of interest, so that's good you found some of it useful. Job Done. :cool:

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
WeeBear have you ever tried the gunnar optics pc glasses? They help to reduce the strain on your eyes while looking at a computer screen for hours on end. I have a pair and they are great. Just a little food for thought..

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express
Thank you for your suggestion ni_ck85, no I haven't, but I guess having no screen in front of me will be even better. :dry

I like food for thought - Thank you. :)

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Whoa! I was too busy to check the forums the past couple of days and now I see this? Wee Bear, you will be missed! These forums just won't be the same without you.

I can't believe with all the technology around today there isn't some way around this.

A sad day indeed. Take care Wee Bear.

P.S. Hopefully this doesn't apply to playing Xbox games too.

Sent from my T7575 using Board Express
Thanks so much for your kind wishes straitda. The forums will be fine as usual I'm sure, just a little less Scottishness around maybe. :lol:

Thanks again. :)

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Very sorry to hear about your problems, Wee Bear. You're doing the right thing - definitely don't want to mess with your sight. But add my name to the list of people who will miss your presence greatly.
I certainly will Bifurcated, many thanks indeed for your good wishes. Much appreciated. :cool:

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I just joined and you're leaving? Sorry to hear about the eyballs. Keep up the good work and I hope to see you again sometime in the future when they just give all of us Kinect sensors for eyes.

Thanks for all your assistance.
Kinect sensors for eyes, now there's a thought.

Thanks for your wee post and hope to be back some time in the future. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs