03-22-2012 08:04 PM
31 12
tools
    Neat! Thanks. Mine aren't very organized, but this'll give me some reason to attempt getting them in line.
    03-08-2012 03:42 PM
    Neat! Thanks. Mine aren't very organized, but this'll give me some reason to attempt getting them in line.
    im not sure if you know about this feature
    you can also organize your apps tiles by making them smaller or larger depending on how you want them

from your metro screen right click on any metro app you want to make it larger or smaller
    app bar will show up and you will have an option to make the tile smaller or larger
    hope it help you more :happy:

note: some apps provide this feature some doesn't
    03-08-2012 04:44 PM
    im not sure if you know about this feature
    you can also organize your apps tiles by making them smaller or larger depending on how you want them

from your metro screen right click on any metro app you want to make it larger or smaller
    app bar will show up and you will have an option to make the tile smaller or larger
    hope it help you more :happy:

note: some apps provide this feature some doesn't
    Yeah, I often go about right-clicking things to try to find hidden stuff. Hahah. I discovered that and the awesome list of things by using right-click on the bottom-left corner.
    cedarlog likes this.
    03-08-2012 06:39 PM
    Don't know about you guys but I am really starting to enjoy win8 I like how the mail is done reading mail with the left to right set up is rather nice. having my desk top looking almost like my HD7 is something else I'm liking. the one thing though when i'm in say mail hitting the win key to go back to metro start as i'm not seeing anyway to XX out of the apps. overall I'm finding that I don't use the desktop as much and that i'm staying more and more in the metro start I just find tat even though this is just a prevue it's so fast and smooth I think MS did a great job with this and I would buy a tablet running this OS.
    03-22-2012 03:33 AM
    Are people with out touch screens acutally impressed with Windows 8 ?

Dont get me wrong, I'm in a WP area, I love Metro, ON A PHONE but, a desktop ? Dumb...
    03-22-2012 11:45 AM
    You have both really Metro and Desktop...try it you may like it.
    03-22-2012 08:04 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD