What Do We Look Like?

Jay Bennett

Resident Developer
Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Nice thread guys, good to put some faces to our more active community members!
Obviously there's a pic of me to the left here, but this was taken a few weeks back, myself and the girlfriend at the Olympics

attachment.php

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
Nice thread guys, good to put some faces to our more active community members!
Obviously there's a pic of me to the left here, but this was taken a few weeks back, myself and the girlfriend at the Olympics

Click to view quoted image

Nice picture Jay! :cool:

By the way, the U.K. did a beautiful job with the Olympics from the opening ceremony to the closing ceremony. I was extremely impressed. I had to mentioned that because of the idiotic comment made by a U.S. politician.

Jay Bennett

Resident Developer
Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Nice picture Jay! :cool:

By the way, the U.K. did a beautiful job with the Olympics from the opening ceremony to the closing ceremony. I was extremely impressed. I had to mentioned that because of the idiotic comment made by a U.S. politician.
Heh, yeah it's best we don't go into the British public's oppinion of that certain politician... Thanks buddy, a lot of us here in the UK have been working very hard towards delivering the Olympics and it's been an incredible experience for all of us seeing it all going to plan. I'm glad the rest of the world has enjoyed it as much as we have.

GoodThings2Life

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Here's a couple pics of me...

One of them is me holding my little niece for the first time about 7 months ago.

The other one is me "fist bumping" with WWE Diva Rosa Mendes at Wrestlemania back in April.

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
Here's a couple pics of me...

One of them is me holding my little niece for the first time about 7 months ago.

The other one is me "fist bumping" with WWE Diva Rosa Mendes at Wrestlemania back in April.

Thanks for the pics! I especially like the picture of WWE Diva Rosa Mendes. :D

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Lol! K...but its strikingly identical...and I'm being just honest.. :D

Sent from my RaZr NeXus.

It's quite weird how I'm quite attached to my Xbox avatar. We will grow old together, but will feel forever young. :D

On the beach, taking my bro's dog for her first swim. T'was a cool day.

1s0hk.jpg

AIO7v.jpg

CDG

Jan 10, 2008
Visit site
With those pictures of hot cars that you use as your avatar over at WA, I expected you to be a blonde :D
Lol, I didn't know one had to be a blond to love hot cars. :D

Btw, you actually look just like I thought you would. :p

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
Lol, I didn't know one had to be a blond to love hot cars. :D

Btw, you actually look just like I thought you would. :p

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

That's why it's a good idea to have a thread like this. Some people look just as you expect, and others don't :D

So others know, charlyee and I go back a ways. I use to be a moderator over at TreoCentral, and we both loved our Treo's :cool:

GoodThings2Life

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Cool... always nice to see people stay in touch!

Yeah, I like threads like this too, because it's neat to see people with similar interests that otherwise have totally different lifestyles and backgrounds. No matter the differences, we're all still alike in some way.

CDG

Jan 10, 2008
Visit site
So others know, charlyee and I go back a ways. I use to be a moderator over at TreoCentral, and we both loved our Treo's :cool:
Ah yes, the good old Treo days. The only two devices that I kept for more than a year were the Treo 750 and the Treo Pro. :)

Just to keep the thread on topic, here is a picture of me with my Polish and American Family, at their farm about 100 km NE of Warsaw.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Ah yes, the good old Treo days. The only two devices that I kept for more than a year were the Treo 750 and the Treo Pro. :)

Just to keep the thread on topic, here is a picture of me with my Polish and American Family, at their farm about 100 km NE of Warsaw.
I enjoyed the 750, a lot! One of my favorite devices.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiebention