What Do We Look Like?

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Ah yes, the good old Treo days. The only two devices that I kept for more than a year were the Treo 750 and the Treo Pro. :)

Just to keep the thread on topic, here is a picture of me with my Polish and American Family, at their farm about 100 km NE of Warsaw.

My wife has a big family. Both of her sisters and her brother have six kids. We are the oddballs with only one.

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
It's not me, but this Logan (Wolverine). He's my 10 week old German Shepherd puppy. :)

Vamny.jpg

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Cool thread. Nice to see the faces behind the posts :) Here's me holding on for dear life in Willis Tower, Chicago.

DSC_00352.jpg

And here's a more relaxed me at my cousins wedding. I use this as my profile picture on twitter

twitterpic4.jpg

Btw how do I resize pictures? I can't find it for the life of me

CDG

Jan 10, 2008
Visit site
Nice picture. :)What's a "slap bracelet"? I don't have any kids, so I'm clueless.

It was the first I heard also. It's this semi rigid plastic strip that you "slap" on someone's wrist just right and it curls around the wrist and becomes a bracelet. She aced it and I think I got it right twice. Lol. In my defense I was doing it too gently for the fear of hurting her.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss