I started the morning by getting My son an at&t Titan for $.01 I walked in to the store and told the sales rep I wanted to get my son the Titan for one penny he just laughed and told me that that was a $600 phone no way I was getting it for a penny. I am today check your website I said. Five people gathered around his computed for about 5 minutes then he came back over to me and said I have it oked by my manager its yours for a penny.

Later in the morning I sold my old arrive with the shattered screen for $50. Then I listed my Dell Venue Pro on Craig's list for sale for $250.00. I wound up selling it for $220.00 the guy seamed like a nice guy so I said what the heck plus he really wanted the phone he chased me down all day till I sold it to him. Then I took the loot and went and bought a NIB Samsung Focus S complete with screen saver and Red CaseMate for $250.00 the screen saver and CaseMate are still in the boxes. The guy said he won the phone in a contest at work (He works for at&t) but didn't want it so he never even took it out of the box.

Got a Titan for one penny, sold a phone with a shattered screen for $50, sold a used phone for $220, bought me a brand new toy for $250, converting 3 people over to Windows Phone in one day Priceless....:D

Did I mention that its been raining all day so I had nothing else better to do.
    03-10-2012 09:41 PM
    I think what's most impressive is, "...I sold my old arrive with the shattered screen for $50..."
    Dave Blake likes this.
    03-10-2012 09:53 PM
    I started the morning by getting My son an at&t Titan for $.01 I walked in to the store and told the sales rep I wanted to get my son the Titan for one penny he just laughed and told me that that was a $600 phone no way I was getting it for a penny. I am today check your website I said. Five people gathered around his computed for about 5 minutes then he cam back over to me and said I have it oked by my manager its yours for a penny.

Later in the morning I sold my old arrive with the shattered screen for $50. Then I listed my Dell Venue Pro on Craig's list for sale for $250.00. I wound up selling it for $220.00 the guy seamed like a nice guy so I said what the heck plus he really wanted the phone he chased me down all day till I sold it to him. Then I took the loot and went a bought a NIB Samsung Focus S complete with screen saver and Red CaseMate for $250.00 the screen saver and CaseMate are still in the boxes. The guy said he won the phone in a contest at work (He works for at&t) but didn't want it so he never even took it out of the box.

Got a Titan for one penny, sold a phone with a shattered screen for $50, sold a used phone for $220, bought me a brand new toy for $250, converting 3 people over to Windows Phone in one day Priceless....:D

Did I mention that its been raining all day so I had nothing else better to do.
    You are the Man Dave!
    03-10-2012 10:29 PM
    All that rain is headed up my way tonight and tomorrow Ft Smith AR thanks!!
    03-10-2012 10:30 PM
    Sounds like a great Windows Phone day!
    03-11-2012 04:58 AM
    Sounds like a pretty good day!
    03-11-2012 06:06 AM
    I can't let a little rain ruin my Saturday and yes jfa1 you can have that rain
    we need it around here but it would be nicer to get it during the week and not on the weekend.
    03-11-2012 06:13 AM
    Is that you Ice Cube?
    03-11-2012 12:19 PM
    hm it must be the rain its making your day a good day :happy:
    by the way what does NIB mean:unsure: noob question had to ask
    03-13-2012 08:31 AM
    NIB is new in box.

Sent from my mwp6985 using Board Express
    cedarlog likes this.
    03-13-2012 08:52 AM
    /\THAT/\ torchxit

Still enjoying the Focus S
    cedarlog likes this.
    03-13-2012 03:35 PM
    You did all of this wearing a "I LOVE WINDOWS PHONE" beanie hat, right?
    03-20-2012 08:39 AM
    You did all of this wearing a "I LOVE WINDOWS PHONE" beanie hat, right?
    No Rich I couldn't you never sent me the hat brow.
    03-20-2012 08:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD