I miss TheWeeBear!!

Brunothesheep

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
This is by far my favorite WP forum. I'd even post more, but my disappearing keyboard makes its appearance here the most so I usually just end up reading much more then actually contributing.

But ya know... it's just not the same without our WeeBear!!

(Sent using my PC... since the disappearing keyboard hates this forum even though I love it.. grr)

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I miss The Wee Bear too, hey wait that's me! Wow thank you so much everyone for all my lovely wishes my eyes just filled up will happiness. :D

Thanks everyone, what a kind bunch, it's so nice to be missed. :cool:

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Aw thanks palandri, (insert bear hug) first day back since I left. Lovely to be back, if just for a day. I sure miss the old place, hope you're keeping well my friend. :)

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Bear is it really you....! :D

Glad you stopped in and reported some spam posts. We have been under attack the last couple of days. We can always use your help staying on top of things. I think Cory has it slowed down now. "Fingers crossed"

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Hi Bear. I'm new here, so I haven't had a chance to meet you. Please stick around for those of us who are new. :)

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Hi Bear. I'm new here, so I haven't had a chance to meet you. Please stick around for those of us who are new. :)

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
Oh hello there lak611, thank you so much for your kind wishes and welcome along to WPCentral, I was new once, but you'll soon settle in and have lots of fun, just like I did.

Hope you're enjoying your lovely Lumia 900 you lucky thing, pleased with it ?

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Bear is it really you....! :D

Glad you stopped in and reported some spam posts. We have been under attack the last couple of days. We can always use your help staying on top of things. I think Cory has it slowed down now. "Fingers crossed"
Hi Dave, yes just popped back over the weekend to my fave place online and so nice to see all the new users we have at WPC forums now.

You must be doing something right Dave. (First time for everything I guess) Heh! ;)

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Woo it sure looks different in here from the olden days LOL Hope everyone is enjoying their new Windows Phone 8's. I still have my antique Titan here.

Still saving up for my Lumia 920 Grrrrrrrr. (Taking forever)

Hope everyone is well, and so nice to see the forums more popular than ever.

So nice to see all my old friends are still here too, special greets to them (and everyone else who remembers me)

Take care everyone and have a smashing Christmas & New Year (If you celebrate them of course)

Right I'm off to sit on Santa's knee again, it might work eventually, I can only live in hope. Heh!

TWB

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss