There should be a new "average consumer" in this day and age

cckgz4

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
With the internet being accessible on so many devices and things that everyday people use, I think people shopping for any product should now, more than ever, research it before making the purchase. ESPECIALLY with phones. There's like no excuse unless you just don't feel like putting in the work. I can understand running into problems that haven't been discussed, but getting flustered about something that was known and established about that product and going to a forum to bash about it makes you look silly. And I'm not just referring to WP and the Nokia 900. Referring to people that bought the Playbook and weren't satisfied with the app selection, referring to people that just picked up a Pre 3 but are upset that it isn't supported anymore, referring to someone that bought a low end Android device and hates that it locks up, and those that moan and gripe about iOS being closed but didn't even jailbreak their phone and look at the functions that entails BESIDES tethering and Bite SMS. Do everyone a favor and do your homework before you go outside to play

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
I agree and disagree with this. People should do there research that's true but this is a help forum without peoples questions we don't have much to do. I think people sometimes get a little to emotional emphasizing the bad thing without talking about the good they shouldn't do that. I wish some would post questions in a more civil manner but we can't expect every post to be roses and lollypop the enthusiasts and veterans of these forums are a great group of people we will post good answers to the questions asked. We will not have the answer to every question some won't be able to live with that and that's okay. With every new influx of people to the forums there will be naysayers the great members of the WPC forums will post in a civil manner and in about 30 days the majority of people not happy with WP will be gone. Those that remain will become WP enthusiasts and power users like us.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos