Bought the iPhone 4S yesterday...

psiu_glen

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
Still had a $30 New Every 2 upgrade left...wanted to use it before the "sticking-it-to-you-because-we-can" $30 upgrade fee went into effect next week. Made sure VM's were copied off just in case.

Was in and out in about 20 minutes, have a brand new, sealed in box, iPhone to sell now :) should be a nice little fund for the new Apollo phone in the fall (crosses fingers). Kept all my grandfathered plans (voice/data/text) and didn't even lose my VM's (presumably because I never set up the iPhone).

Anyone here want to buy it lol?

psiu_glen

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
Verizon iPhone 4S, 16GB, black. Brand new, in sealed box. Hoping for $500. If you want to bargain, feel free to PM me. I have eBay feedback and a small amount of Heatware as credentials.

Will probably be putting it on Detroit Craigslist by Monday or so, waiting to see if anyone I know wants it. Doing that before I try online forums, which will be before I try scambay.

But if you are serious let me know.

CHIP72

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Verizon iPhone 4S, 16GB, black. Brand new, in sealed box. Hoping for $500. If you want to bargain, feel free to PM me. I have eBay feedback and a small amount of Heatware as credentials.

Will probably be putting it on Detroit Craigslist by Monday or so, waiting to see if anyone I know wants it. Doing that before I try online forums, which will be before I try scambay.

But if you are serious let me know.

Based on what I've seen on eBay (when I was looking to buy an iPhone 4 16GB back in mid-February), you shouldn't have any problems getting $500 for a NIB iPhone 4S.

psiu_glen

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
Based on what I've seen on eBay (when I was looking to buy an iPhone 4 16GB back in mid-February), you shouldn't have any problems getting $500 for a NIB iPhone 4S.

Yep, hope not. Going to try the in-person approach (aka Craigslist, friends/family) first though...sellers on eBay have basically no rights. Odds that it actually happens to me out of the many, maybe not so high. But if it did...ugh.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs