Still had a $30 New Every 2 upgrade left...wanted to use it before the "sticking-it-to-you-because-we-can" $30 upgrade fee went into effect next week. Made sure VM's were copied off just in case.

Was in and out in about 20 minutes, have a brand new, sealed in box, iPhone to sell now :) should be a nice little fund for the new Apollo phone in the fall (crosses fingers). Kept all my grandfathered plans (voice/data/text) and didn't even lose my VM's (presumably because I never set up the iPhone).

Anyone here want to buy it lol?
    04-19-2012 03:16 PM
    What kind is it (GB storage etc)? How much are you selling it for?

If you have any pictures I'd love to see them :)
    04-19-2012 03:30 PM
    Verizon iPhone 4S, 16GB, black. Brand new, in sealed box. Hoping for $500. If you want to bargain, feel free to PM me. I have eBay feedback and a small amount of Heatware as credentials.

Will probably be putting it on Detroit Craigslist by Monday or so, waiting to see if anyone I know wants it. Doing that before I try online forums, which will be before I try scambay.

But if you are serious let me know.
    04-19-2012 04:11 PM
    hey we have a * BARTER section , you should post it there you might have a better chance:

here: http://forums.windowscentral.com/barter/
    psiu_glen likes this.
    04-19-2012 04:59 PM
    Verizon iPhone 4S, 16GB, black. Brand new, in sealed box. Hoping for $500. If you want to bargain, feel free to PM me. I have eBay feedback and a small amount of Heatware as credentials.

Will probably be putting it on Detroit Craigslist by Monday or so, waiting to see if anyone I know wants it. Doing that before I try online forums, which will be before I try scambay.

But if you are serious let me know.
    Based on what I've seen on eBay (when I was looking to buy an iPhone 4 16GB back in mid-February), you shouldn't have any problems getting $500 for a NIB iPhone 4S.
    04-19-2012 05:38 PM
    Based on what I've seen on eBay (when I was looking to buy an iPhone 4 16GB back in mid-February), you shouldn't have any problems getting $500 for a NIB iPhone 4S.
    Yep, hope not. Going to try the in-person approach (aka Craigslist, friends/family) first though...sellers on eBay have basically no rights. Odds that it actually happens to me out of the many, maybe not so high. But if it did...ugh.
    04-19-2012 07:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD