Banned on crackberry

cckgz4

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
So I've been temporarily suspended from crackberry. I got into it with another member who was openly disrespectful to other board member and then generalized all the competitors' supporters. Of course his membership is probably in tact but it's funny how the unsaid rule is if you troll for the platform supported by the site, its fair game

Sent from Le Lumia de Cyan using Board Express

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
That is not true at all. Rule wise we are a unified group fallowing the same set of rules. I hate rules or more accurately I hate that we have to have them. I don't know the circumstances of your situation so I wont comment on that. I will tell you that all the sites have the same group of people in charge of such things. This is to make sure we are all doing the same thing rules wise. I am very sorry that this has happened to you. You are a well respected member of this site. I hope you will wait out your ban then return to contribute at CB like you do here at WPC.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Do you have the same handle on Crackberry? I do. You probably recognize me. I have the same handle there. My avatar is a combination of the Windows logo and Linux penguin Tux.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb