Any tech-site that report facts?

ikissfutebol

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
While I visit WPCentral several times a day, I am getting increasingly disappointed with cnet and ZDnet for my non-Windows Phone news. Almost all the bloggers have a HUGE Apple bias and those that don't have an Android bias (with like three exceptions- the two that cover Microsoft and the guy that does mobile...Matt Miller I think). If Apple released the Surface's keyboard cover, the very same people that are saying it's nothing special would be hooting and hollering about how revolutionary an improvement it is for today's technology.

Does anyone have a good tech website that is updated regularly and gives the facts and leaves out most of the writers opinions out of an article? Currently, outside of Ed Botts and Mary Jo on ZDnet, every single Surface article is about how stupid of a move it was, how it won't sell, how stupid Microsoft was for leaving out how much, when it's coming out, etc. Most of the articles seem to lack common sense in my eyes and ignore how so much of the majority of people in the modern world are not at all tech savvy. It would be nice to finally read an article that looks at a new product from the eyes of John Doe, the middle-aged family man that lives on an average household income and doesn't sit around tinkering 24/7.

eastbayrae

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
While I visit WPCentral several times a day, I am getting increasingly disappointed with cnet and ZDnet for my non-Windows Phone news. Almost all the bloggers have a HUGE Apple bias and those that don't have an Android bias (with like three exceptions- the two that cover Microsoft and the guy that does mobile...Matt Miller I think). If Apple released the Surface's keyboard cover, the very same people that are saying it's nothing special would be hooting and hollering about how revolutionary an improvement it is for today's technology.

Does anyone have a good tech website that is updated regularly and gives the facts and leaves out most of the writers opinions out of an article? Currently, outside of Ed Botts and Mary Jo on ZDnet, every single Surface article is about how stupid of a move it was, how it won't sell, how stupid Microsoft was for leaving out how much, when it's coming out, etc. Most of the articles seem to lack common sense in my eyes and ignore how so much of the majority of people in the modern world are not at all tech savvy. It would be nice to finally read an article that looks at a new product from the eyes of John Doe, the middle-aged family man that lives on an average household income and doesn't sit around tinkering 24/7.

It's no different then the bias anywhere else in the media. Even with all it's Apple bias I like The Verge for all the other stuff they report on.

cckgz4

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
It's hard to suggest that. Honestly, all have shown some type of bias, even the " all around" tech blogs. Some of the sister sites of Mobile Nations have gotten better, but the community will be true to that dedicated OS no matter what though

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte