Its game 5 and could possibly be the last game of the series. Who's side you on? Do you think Thunders are going to force a game 6 & 7? I think tonight's game will be high scoring (as we say in Vegas: Over). Both sides going to play aggressive. But in the end, I think King James will reign supreme.
    06-21-2012 08:10 PM
    I've been pulling for the Heat. Glad to see them win and get a title for Lebron. With the youth of the Thunder they should be back in the finals next year. The future is bright for the NBA.
    ninjaap likes this.
    06-23-2012 03:16 AM
    Totally agree with that assesment. I don't know what happened to OKC though. The first 2 games at home, they looked real good and posed a threat to win at least 1-2 games at South Beach. They looked terrible! They couldn't even get a break in game 5, where a lot of their shots just did not want to go down.
    06-23-2012 03:39 PM
    The only thing the Thunder lack is experience. Next year some of the issues they had with defense and offensive playmaking should be gone. They are so young with the talent they have they are in a really good spot.
    06-24-2012 12:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD