Alright I am going to go ahead and say it...

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Xbox 8 and other Windows services Office, Bing, Skype are all the necessary role players that makes dynasty teams :)
No WAY, buddy!!

XBOX is the flashy "2" guard that gets tons of money and buries the basketball. Everyone knows his name, and he sells tickets.

"I loves me some ME!!"

Windows 8 is the point guard, handles everything first, distrubutes the ball as needed, is the coach on the court, and calls all the offense and defense

"DODGE!! DUCK! DIVE!! DIP!! and... DODGE!"

MS Office is the grim center, no flash rebounder, shot blocker and pounds the points in the paint. No nonsense, there at practice first every day, hard fouls the other opponet.

"GET THAT WEAK STUFF OUT OF HERE!!"

Internet Explorer is the depandable Small Forward. A little flashy, good at everything, no real weakness, sometimes gets lost against the competition (Hey, Google usually kicks his butt, and Firefox can really push him around when he has a bad game.) But still, the team is better with him than without him.

"No respect!! I get no respect!!"

Windows Phone 8?? Apollo is the missing piece. That bit of attitiude the team has been missing. The player that does all the dirty work that doesn't show up in the stats. Underated, and under paid, but ready to walk out on that court and beat his more well know opponets to the loose balls and second chance points. A triple double every night.

"Good Ash... Bad Ash... I am the one with the gun!!"

Bing? Zune music (changing his name again, like meta world peace and Ocho Cinco)? Skype? There are your good, dependable bench role players....