Having a PC and a iPhone is like

based_graham

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Wearing Adidas trackpants (iPhone) with Air Jordan's on (PC) It just doesn't work!

So tell your friends

If you have a Windows PC, which 1.4 billion people in this world have :)

Buy a Windows Phone :)

So lets get that marketshare up!

jdevenberg

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
Eh, the iPhone works just fine with windows pc's. Now a wp with a Mac is more like your analogy. I lived that and it was no fun.

based_graham

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Eh, the iPhone works just fine with windows pc's. Now a wp with a Mac is more like your analogy. I lived that and it was no fun.

You know what it works but to get the most out of the experience its best to match both products

Sky drive + Office - being able to move and manage files between mobile and work

Live - Account synchronization

Xbox - social networking, earn achievements, play games on the go and continue

Music - Zune Pass for devices

Windows 7 you can say "yeah it works good with the iPhone" but moving forward Windows 8 you defiantly want the same Metro UI experience ecosystem wide.

So this is my selling point this is how I convince iPhone owners with PC's just trying to help out :)

socialcarpet

Banned
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Wearing Adidas trackpants (iPhone) with Air Jordan's on (PC) It just doesn't work!

So tell your friends

If you have a Windows PC, which 1.4 billion people in this world have :)

Buy a Windows Phone :)

So lets get that marketshare up!

I'm typing this on my Macbook Air with my Windows Phone sitting right beside me.

Figure that one out. :lol:

socialcarpet

Banned
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site

Really?

I've had no problems whatsoever.

I have a Windows PC also, but if Microsoft doesn't continue to provide support for Mac they'd be crazy. They could very well lose a fair number of customers like me who prefer Mac OS X, but also prefer Win Pho to the iPhone.

OK... granted we're probably a very small population but still....:happy:

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Well, iTunes sucks on Mac and is worse on PC. Granted this is an opinion, so take it for what it's worth. I wish iTunes had drag and drop to sync with multiple phones. Well maybe I don't, if they had that, I might not be so frustrated with my iPhone and wishing for WP8.

iamtim

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
My work machine is a 21.5" iMac running Windows 8 Professional via Boot Camp; Apple makes the best Windows machines EVAR. It used to run Windows 7 and I used to have an iPhone, but... I wouldn't want to run an iPhone with Windows 8 Pro.

henry.gray

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
I never had a problem syncing my HD7 WP7 handset with Mac OS X Lion, with the connector app, the only problem I had was setting it up right to begin with.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes