How social are you?

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
I got a question how social are you?

1- no social at all always don't talk to people get work done done!

5- more average between social and quiet

10- absolute social. love to talk and talk and talk and...................talk. and like to piss of the teacher or someone from talking

I'm a 10 love to socialize and get my work done as well. but i talk more

So what are you

PS: I can honestly tell that Wp users are popular people when talking to people because we love to chat here :)

single Wp fangirls love it here and fanboys!... get together and talk nonstop

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I'm highly social when talking face-to-face.

I'm highly anti-social when talking on the phone.
I'm highly social when using IM, chat, SMS.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
depends ,

at work im scocial cause I hate working aside from that im not looking for new friends.. even do I should.

being social gets your contacts for different aspect of your life. but meh. lol :giggle:

vp710

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
Depends who I'm with, social context and all. I usually get bored easily with small talk. I also get overwhelmed and exhausted with stimuli in large crowds and my reaction is to curl up inside myself as a "survival" technique. But in smaller circles I have no problem having a conversation with anybody about anything.

I also am a good listener and have developed a fast analytic mind. I can usually tell within 5 - 10 mins if I'll get along with new people I meet or not.

I guess you could say I'm an introvert, but I'm not shy either. It's just that people exhaust me. ;)

So I'd say I'm a 3 or a 4.

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
you guys always not that much social with people it's a pity Se1fcr3ation is da only one boy that is..................at his job. except da girl. Laura right?

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss