How geeky or nerdy are you?

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
lol! , love it

my real name is Alex.

well the thing in a work environment , talking smack or pointing out flaws is TABOO , they dont wana hear it.

i just dont like it when people piss in my face and tell me its raining.
im not a push over specially when I know im right. lol!

Well said, buddy. :D

Posted. :)

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
lol! , love it

my real name is Alex.

well the thing in a work environment , talking smack or pointing out flaws is TABOO , they dont wana hear it.

if your not feeling shy head on over : http://forums.windowscentral.com/off-topic/187967.htm
dude. you will be shocked i look very stylish and good looking. too stylish than every one else here. well i'm 15 yrs old so. and i do look hot

Last edited:

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
lol! , love it

my real name is Alex.

if your not feeling shy head on over : http://forums.windowscentral.com/off-topic/187967.htm
<<<<<<<<<<<--------------This is what I look like Alex. You can see I look completely different. You're definitely like me. also on http://forums.windowscentral.com/off-topic/187967.htm This was taken at my friend's house. DO YOU THINK THIS FITS ME? Also if you guys be mean to my friend alex. I will keep spaming you. Until you die. But i don't exspect much people to do that to you alex dude. He's cool! Like us all wp fanboys
014.jpg

Last edited:

geekmaster

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
I am more of a geek than a nerd. I have never read a manga. I do not watch anime.
I have an obsession with 80's music, specifically new wave. I am into dystopian books and movies. I only play video games with friends. And yes i am a movie buff. i watch nostalgia critic allot and Jeremy Jauhns is awesome. Russia Today is my favorite news channel. I am also into science fiction and fiction involving humanoid creatures. Examples, splash, american dragon, gargoyles, narnia. my political views are strongly constitutionalistic.

I could be about 30% dork and 70% geek because i am not materialistic like allot of hipsters are. but i am proud of that fact.

Rich Edmonds

PC Editor
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I guess I'm slightly geeky with my Ubuntu polo-shirt? Couple this with my Ubuntu lanyard. Then take my MacBook, iPad and Windows Phones that are always with me. Then there's the fact my cupboard / wardrobe is full of hard drives, motherboards, CPUs, GPUs and PSUs. Though I do consider myself fairly trendy, and -touch wood- I've never suffered from lack of female attention. Then again, I have just come out of a relationship with a Turkish lady.

Dayum. Why has this thread decided to almost transform me into a life-hating emo?:p

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
I guess I'm slightly geeky with my Ubuntu polo-shirt? Couple this with my Ubuntu lanyard. Then take my MacBook, iPad and Windows Phones that are always with me. Then there's the fact my cupboard / wardrobe is full of hard drives, motherboards, CPUs, GPUs and PSUs. Though I do consider myself fairly trendy, and -touch wood- I've never suffered from lack of female attention. Then again, I have just come out of a relationship with a Turkish lady.

Dayum. Why has this thread decided to almost transform me into a life-hating emo?:p

Wow. Da girls fight 4 you man. :D.

Single wp fanboys. this man, is the master of relationships. we shall worship him from his female attention

Also how many GF did you have? 10?

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre