passing the time, sugegstion?

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
hey guys,

im at work and i ask for a half day cause I wasn't feeling well , and they said no.
so now im gona sit at my desk for the next 5hours doing absolutely NOTHING.

any one have suggesting so I can properly pass the time to piss off my boss?

VIDS/Music /stand up

I will be playing Gun bros but anything else would be nice :)

:lol::cool::lol:

Budule

Jun 23, 2012
Visit site
hey guys,

im at work and i ask for a half day cause I wasn't feeling well , and they said no.
so now im gona sit at my desk for the next 5hours doing absolutely NOTHING.

any one have suggesting so I can properly pass the time to piss off my boss?

VIDS/Music /stand up

I will be playing Gun bros but anything else would be nice :)

:lol::cool::lol:

You dont ASK to go home sick, you TELL them you ARE going home sick.....throw up in the trash can right there in front of them if you have to.......

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
I dunno. listen to some music. or talk to friends. or the alternative..........sleep. who gives a **** if your boss wakes you up.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
lol ,

I never call in sick , im never late and he strait up says to me * your not sick enough to go home...*
so i told him * your gona pay me o watch tv in the break room...*

honestly I dont mind being paid to do nothing , cause it allows me to save a sick day.
for tomorrow perhaps. lol

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
You dont ASK to go home sick, you TELL them you ARE going home sick.....throw up in the trash can right there in front of them if you have to.......
the best way to get his boss's attention is to throw rubbish at his face and say. "I'm sick can i go home?". or you can give him the finger and swear at him to say you're sick.

honestly his boss is a *****.

Last edited:

Budule

Jun 23, 2012
Visit site
On second thought , dont listen to me as i may get you in trouble....i just have no tolerance for ashbag bosses who think you should work if your sick......work sick? and get everybody else sick?....wtf?.....and depending what you do, you may cause more harm than good, if your not 100% it could be a saftey issue, or you may be somewhat dickish to customers if your not up to par........

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire