What does your username mean?

X0LARIUM

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
It struck me that lot of people have some really funny names...(on other forums)
"mother abdulsamad"

Like seriously? Lol!!

Anyways..thought I would ask u guys how you think of your names..??

For those of u who might ask what
XENOPHOS means, its basically clubbing 'XENO' meaning 'strange' or 'alien' and 'PHOS' meaning 'light'. Thus, Strange Light.

How about you?

Sent from my RaZr Nexus.

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
It struck me that lot of people have some really funny names...(on other forums)
"mother abdulsamad"

Like seriously? Lol!!

Anyways..thought I would ask u guys how you think of your names..??

For those of u who might ask what
XENOPHOS means, its basically clubbing 'XENO' meaning 'strange' or 'alien' and 'PHOS' meaning 'light'. Thus, Strange Light.

How about you?

Sent from my RaZr Nexus.
I have always wanted to change my username on Wpcentral. So my other usernames Koinonik? ag?ri in greek means Social Boy

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Mine was made up in the mid to late 90's and kind of stuck with me... It's the first 2 letters of my last name, "Si", replacing the 'a' in "Anime", so Sinime.

Oddly enough, a Japanese friend said it sounds similar to "death bed" in Japanese. :/

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
My friend gave me this nickname because of a commercial that I loved on TV. It was a funny commercial about some guy that just had good fortune happening to him everywhere he went. We called him the "winning guy", and it got transfered over to me.

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Apart from the obvious - being a huge Superman fan- "Big Supes" comes from the days when myself and a friend would watch the animated Justice League series. During the intro Superman is shown punching through a wall to reveal his silhouette. He's depicted with tiny legs and a huge upper-body. It was quite comical and spawned the name "BIG SUPES!". :lol:

The name has stuck with me for around 7 years now and just feels normal. Much like "Superman" is to Clark Kent, "Big Supes" is just part of me now. :D

GoodThings2Life

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Mine is a leftover from my days at GE... a boss of mine always said I made it a true statement, so I adopted the nickname online, and it's stuck with me ever since. Bing/Google me, and I'm the only one you'll find.

X0LARIUM

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Apart from the obvious - being a huge Superman fan- "Big Supes" comes from the days when myself and a friend would watch the animated Justice League series. During the intro Superman is shown punching through a wall to reveal his silhouette. He's depicted with tiny legs and a huge upper-body. It was quite comical and spawned the name "BIG SUPES!". :lol:

The name has stuck with me for around 7 years now and just feels normal. Much like "Superman" is to Clark Kent, "Big Supes" is just part of me now. :D

And add to that the fact that u even look identical... :D

Sent from my DROID RaZr.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro