It struck me that lot of people have some really funny names...(on other forums)
    "mother abdulsamad"

Like seriously? Lol!!

Anyways..thought I would ask u guys how you think of your names..??

For those of u who might ask what
    XENOPHOS means, its basically clubbing 'XENO' meaning 'strange' or 'alien' and 'PHOS' meaning 'light'. Thus, Strange Light.

How about you?

Sent from my RaZr Nexus.
    08-12-2012 04:26 AM
    It struck me that lot of people have some really funny names...(on other forums)
    "mother abdulsamad"

Like seriously? Lol!!

Anyways..thought I would ask u guys how you think of your names..??

For those of u who might ask what
    XENOPHOS means, its basically clubbing 'XENO' meaning 'strange' or 'alien' and 'PHOS' meaning 'light'. Thus, Strange Light.

How about you?

Sent from my RaZr Nexus.
    I have always wanted to change my username on Wpcentral. So my other usernames Koinonik agri in greek means Social Boy
    X0LARIUM likes this.
    08-12-2012 04:36 AM
    Mine was made up in the mid to late 90's and kind of stuck with me... It's the first 2 letters of my last name, "Si", replacing the 'a' in "Anime", so Sinime.

Oddly enough, a Japanese friend said it sounds similar to "death bed" in Japanese. :/

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    X0LARIUM likes this.
    09-10-2012 10:56 AM
    My user name is my initials and month and day of birth (June 11).
    X0LARIUM likes this.
    09-10-2012 11:04 AM
    My friend gave me this nickname because of a commercial that I loved on TV. It was a funny commercial about some guy that just had good fortune happening to him everywhere he went. We called him the "winning guy", and it got transfered over to me.
    X0LARIUM likes this.
    09-10-2012 01:07 PM
    My ham radio call sign.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
    09-10-2012 01:12 PM
    My ham radio call sign.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
    Thanx all u guys!!
    This is a great community...

Sent from my DROID RaZr.
    09-10-2012 01:20 PM
    Apart from the obvious - being a huge Superman fan- "Big Supes" comes from the days when myself and a friend would watch the animated Justice League series. During the intro Superman is shown punching through a wall to reveal his silhouette. He's depicted with tiny legs and a huge upper-body. It was quite comical and spawned the name "BIG SUPES!". :lol:

The name has stuck with me for around 7 years now and just feels normal. Much like "Superman" is to Clark Kent, "Big Supes" is just part of me now. :D
    X0LARIUM likes this.
    09-10-2012 01:27 PM
    Mine is a leftover from my days at GE... a boss of mine always said I made it a true statement, so I adopted the nickname online, and it's stuck with me ever since. Bing/Google me, and I'm the only one you'll find.
    X0LARIUM likes this.
    09-10-2012 03:42 PM
    Apart from the obvious - being a huge Superman fan- "Big Supes" comes from the days when myself and a friend would watch the animated Justice League series. During the intro Superman is shown punching through a wall to reveal his silhouette. He's depicted with tiny legs and a huge upper-body. It was quite comical and spawned the name "BIG SUPES!". :lol:

The name has stuck with me for around 7 years now and just feels normal. Much like "Superman" is to Clark Kent, "Big Supes" is just part of me now. :D
    And add to that the fact that u even look identical... :D

Sent from my DROID RaZr.
    09-10-2012 09:55 PM
    I have to thank my parents for giving me my user name 37 years ago. They did a fine job I think! :P
    X0LARIUM likes this.
    09-11-2012 09:24 AM
    I have to thank my parents for giving me my user name 37 years ago. They did a fine job I think! :P
    Best reply.... :)

Sent from my DROID RaZr.
    09-11-2012 09:42 AM
    Name live in NJ. Although I have now moved to DE so please start calling me LarryDE! :lol:
    09-11-2012 09:43 AM
    My first and middle name, and the first syllable of my last name.
    09-24-2012 11:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD