Black, White or...

X0LARIUM

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
What colours do you expect the Windows Phone 8 series to come in??

ANd what colours will you be picking??

If there is a decent HTC device in white, I think I will go for it.

How about you guys?

Sparkyscrum

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
I actually like the colour the Phi was seen in. Its the same colour as my Windows 8 tablet scheme.

If they don't do that colour I'd like another cyan coloured device.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Im kinda bored of black phones...is there any white WP device yet?
Focus 2 as well. And with the backlit keys, it makes for a really eye-catching effect.

I would love to have more color choices, although for me it is kind of silly as I work in an industrial enviorment and need to have a case at all times. As a matter of a fact, I am kinda of a phone case addict, buying and changing them fairly often.

But still- some different color phones would be great and get WP some attention. Why not a deep red, midnight blue, or some female-friendly pinks, burgandy, or the such? My Wife would buy one just for the color if all things were equal.

How about your favorite teams colors? Camo? I want it to blend in while playing paintball.....

Fun topic,XENOPHOS . I am surprised people are not running with this.

X0LARIUM

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Focus 2 as well. And with the backlit keys, it makes for a really eye-catching effect.

I would love to have more color choices, although for me it is kind of silly as I work in an industrial enviorment and need to have a case at all times. As a matter of a fact, I am kinda of a phone case addict, buying and changing them fairly often.

But still- some different color phones would be great and get WP some attention. Why not a deep red, midnight blue, or some female-friendly pinks, burgandy, or the such? My Wife would buy one just for the color if all things were equal.

How about your favorite teams colors? Camo? I want it to blend in while playing paintball.....

Fun topic,XENOPHOS . I am surprised people are not running with this.

Thanx Snowmutt...I'm surprised too...

Sent from my RaZr Nexus.

SnailUK

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I wouldn't be supprised if more phones went colourful in future.

Nokia have done a great job of making good looking colourful phones that would look at home in the hands of a teenager or company ceo.

I kind of wish Nokia went back 5 years, and gave us changeable cases, as I like a number of the colours available.

Sent from my HD7 T9292 using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karyrney